Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#161 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

I just read this entire thread and the resort looks amazing! I am definitely considering it as a place for our wedding. Does anyone have photos they could send me? jerzyshortstuf@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

#162 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
    • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

Also, I cannot open the links with the menu options and wedding packages info..

If you have any of the above, would you be so kind as to forward them to my email? onyemao@yahoo.com

I have the same problem... could someone please send me whatever info they have on packages, extras etc? I know there is a lot not mentioned on the website & I havent had a chance to speak with a WC yet. Not sure what resort I am going with.. Thanks!! alliecat023@yahoo.com

#163 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
      • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

Hi ladies!Could someone please send me whatever info they have on packages, extras etc? I know there is a lot not mentioned on the website & I havent had a chance to speak with a WC yet. Not sure what resort I am going with.. Thanks!! alliecat023@yahoo.com

#164 Terrian925

Terrian925
        • 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

Hi Alliecat023 & jerzshortstuff I sent you ladies some info & pics I got from the WC. Hope it helps answer some of your questions

Terri

#165 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
          • 303 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Terrian925
            Hi Alliecat023 & jerzshortstuff I sent you ladies some info & pics I got from the WC. Hope it helps answer some of your questions

Terri
            Thank you soooo much!

#166 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
            • 75 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

I just sent in my deposit!! January 18th, 2011! :) i feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. Feels good to finally make a decision & the WC has been awesome! Time to start getting excited!

#167 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
              • 31 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alliecat023
                I just sent in my deposit!! January 18th, 2011! :) i feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. Feels good to finally make a decision & the WC has been awesome! Time to start getting excited!
                Congrats! I'm actually leaning toward DPB too! Our date will be June 18, 2011 - but we haven't made our "final" final decision. What helped you make your final decision?
                Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#168 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
                • 75 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

I did a TON of research that helped me come to this decision. I think the biggest thing that moved us from DPC to DPB was the beach. I heard DPC's beach was not very nice & the water wasn't that "carribean blue." For most of my guests, this will be they're first & probably only time going somewhere tropical, so I wanted to make sure they were getting the best beach experience possible. PLUS, DPC is an hour from the airport! Last year me & Fi went to Jamaica & the worst part was the long drive to the resort after a long day on the plane. Since our guests are bringing children, the 20 min drive to DPB should be much more convenient. Plus DPB is a smaller resort, so it is more intimate, which I like.

To top it all off, the WC is amazing. I've heard horror stories of girls not hearing back from the WC for weeks, even a month!! Yeisy has gotten back to me AND answered all of my questions within mins of my e-mails. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, no need for added stress!

#169 erinsny24

erinsny24
                  • 109 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hello Ladies! I just got back from 10 days at DPB! We had a wonderful time and an awesome wedding! The resort is beautiful and the wedding was all that we could have imagined! It was so easy to do everything once we got there! We had about 45 of us total and everyone loved it! Melani and her assistant ( I can't spell her name for the life of me) were great! Very sweet! The food was awesome and everyone was very impressed. We had our ceremony (symbolic) as well as dinner on the beach! We decided on the buffet option for dinner since we had so many people. The way they set it up was beautiful. As soon as I can gather pictures I will see what I can do about showing all of you! We are so happy that we chose this resort!

#170 bikegirl

bikegirl
                    • Banned
                    • 319 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Terrian925

Terri
                      Hey Terri, would you mind sending them to me, too? I'm at fanfia@hotmail.com I just started looking into DPB more now that some of my top choices are off the list due to cost. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users