PynkLemonade,

I wanna see the pics too! My email is pjeanette9289@hotmail.com

Thank you!

#92 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
    • 350 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Hey ladies:

Here is a great link I found on FB from a group I joined. These pictures are from January 2009 and are really good. They show the rooms, restaurants, and a wedding that was taking place at the stone gazebo. Hope this helps!

LIVE FROM Dreams Palm Beach... pictures, photos, and videos, from friends & fun on webshots

#93 erinsny24

erinsny24
      • 109 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

There is also a dreams Palm Beach Brides group on Facebook too that is helpful!

#94 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
        • 350 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by erinsny24
          There is also a dreams Palm Beach Brides group on Facebook too that is helpful!
          I thought you were the same Erin from there, but wasn't sure! That is where I found the link I posted. I am on the group as well, the brides group isn't really that great, but the Dreams Palm Beach Resort group gives alot of helpful information about everything from service to the weather.

#95 erinsny24

erinsny24
          • 109 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

yep...That's me! Very true about it not being that great...but it was just started not that long ago so hopefully more people will get involved and will have more information as time goes on. I agree that the Dreams Palm Beach page is helpful too!

#96 Chelymo

Chelymo
            • 327 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
              Hey ladies:

Here is a great link I found on FB from a group I joined. These pictures are from January 2009 and are really good. They show the rooms, restaurants, and a wedding that was taking place at the stone gazebo. Hope this helps!

LIVE FROM Dreams Palm Beach... pictures, photos, and videos, from friends & fun on webshots
              I actually found these pics before too and they are the best I've seen thus far. But it's not a real wedding it's a photo shoot for thier brochure. I'm waiting on pictures from Melani on the beach set up. I still haven't been able to see that.
              http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
              Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#97 Christie015

Christie015
              • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

Hi Everyone... I would love to see any pictures that anyone has from Dreams Palm Beach. I am really debating between the two Dreams resorts. I am getting anxious because it seems like the prices keep going up! Please email me any pictures
                ChristieB@zoominternet.net
                Thanks,
                Christie

#98 Boudou33

Boudou33
                • 35 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

I cannot choose either !
                  I'm a March 2010 bride and I don't know which resort to pick.

If anyone as pictures to send me please: melsavard1@hotmail.com

I want a beautiful ceremony location and reception location. The gazebo at the Palm Beahc seems in the middle of everything. Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot

#99 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                  • 350 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

The best pictures are the one's that are posted in the link in my previous post. I know that Chelymo stated this was staged for their brochure, but it still shows me what they are capable of. I am using the stone gazebo because I think it is absolutely gorgeous. I am still going back and forth between a beach reception or banquet room. I know I don't want everything in the same place. I don't want to see the set up of the reception from the wedding, I want to be surprised when I see the setup.

#100 Chelymo

Chelymo
                    • 327 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hey ladies -

I received some pictures from Melani - and found some on the Knot from a recent bride. The pics from the knot show a beach wedding. The files are too large to post - but if you would like to see them just let me know and I will send them to your personal email.
                      http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
                      Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users