Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taratoons

Dreams Palm Beach?

Recommended Posts

Hi Vanessa,

 

I've read and seen a lot of pictures of Jellyfish and indeed it does look magical. Go with what makes you happy :-)

 

I thought I had an answer to my initial question until I read that alcohol is only included if you do Dreams of Love or Ultimate package. Now we're waiting for the coordinator to answer whether we will have to pay for alcohol since we're doing the Paradise package.

Originally Posted by vlendof View Post

Hey Fabiola -

 

I decided to switch venues and get married at the Jellyfish. After reading 100+ pages about the place....it seems too amazing to pass up! 

 

Happy Planning!

Vanessa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if there is any past brides reading this, but I was wondering for the outside reception did anyone just use an Ipod docking station/stereo and was it good enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see my review in the review section.  We had an amazing wedding and amazing vacation.  I wouldnt have had it anywhere else.  Weather was excellent, my god is it hot down there, even into the night.  We switched last minute and got a DJ, Im very happy we did.  It was worth it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lmadore View Post

 

see my review in the review section.  We had an amazing wedding and amazing vacation.  I wouldnt have had it anywhere else.  Weather was excellent, my god is it hot down there, even into the night.  We switched last minute and got a DJ, Im very happy we did.  It was worth it.  

 

Thanks for the review!!!! This whole time I've been writing in the Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides thread which isn't very happening lol..I'm glad I found this thread!  41 days to go..eek!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Shimabride View Post

 

Yay that's awesome!  We're bringing a photographer from home with us (a good friend of my sister's - lucked out on that one).  Not sure about guests yet, I'm thinking probably 30 ish.  Still throwing some colour ideas around, but probably white, taupe and some corral accents - that's my favourite at the moment.  How about your details?

 

 

 

 

 

Shimabride does your sister in law work at Doolins Pub in Vancouver? My sister works there and she was talking to her about the resort...it's a long shot but thought it might be you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dreams brides! 

 

We just left another awesome Dreams wedding - it still remains to be our absolute favourite resort in the Punta Cana area. My husband Rob & I were just reminiscing about our wedding in April 2012 and I thought I would repost this blog post, it was truly such a labour of love! Hope it helps you in your wedding planning, 

 

Love & light,
Katya. 

 

 

http://www.katyanovablog.com/punta-cana-bride-jellyfish-dreams-review/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KatyaNova View Post

 

Hi Dreams brides! 

 

We just left another awesome Dreams wedding - it still remains to be our absolute favourite resort in the Punta Cana area. My husband Rob & I were just reminiscing about our wedding in April 2012 and I thought I would repost this blog post, it was truly such a labour of love! Hope it helps you in your wedding planning, 

 

Love & light,

Katya. 

 

 

http://www.katyanovablog.com/punta-cana-bride-jellyfish-dreams-review/

 

Your wedding looked AMAZING. Who made your wedding dress? And love the "crazy" part near the end of your wedding there, looked like so much fun!

 

-Jill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JillTran View Post

 

 

Your wedding looked AMAZING. Who made your wedding dress? And love the "crazy" part near the end of your wedding there, looked like so much fun!

 

-Jill

Thanks so much Jill! 

 

My wedding gown was Amy Michelson couture and came from a little boutique in Vegas... I had it altered so that the slit in the front was 5 inches higher :) 

 

The 'crazy show' at Jellyfish is the best! Since our own wedding, we've photographed about 20 other weddings at Jellyfish and it's always an amazing time. xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×