Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taratoons

Dreams Palm Beach?

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the info MysTea :-) 

 

 I reached out to Pastor York today.  He emailed me a response today and he's available to conduct our ceremony immediately after we do the legal part.  We really wanted to be able to include some more personal/religious vows as well as ensure the ceremony was legal.

 

He said his fee is $300, but it's not due until we meet with him in person.  He's going to send me some scripts.  He seems soooo nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup View Post

Thanks for the info MysTea :-) 

 

 I reached out to Pastor York today.  He emailed me a response today and he's available to conduct our ceremony immediately after we do the legal part.  We really wanted to be able to include some more personal/religious vows as well as ensure the ceremony was legal.

 

He said his fee is $300, but it's not due until we meet with him in person.  He's going to send me some scripts.  He seems soooo nice! 

Not bad at all.......I am torn...I dont know what I should do...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I emailed pastor Rick York this morning and he reply' s saying he will be out of town at at conference the week of my wedding...Oh well....it was worth a shot...cry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canadian - I am new on here and just read that you too booked pastor Rick York and DJ Mannia! I find it so neat that DR brides are all going for the same things! I will let you know how we make out with them both as we marry before you. :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello ladies i am at this point getting a little annoyed at yeisy i am so wishing i had melani,

 

first of all everytime i talk to her i feel like she is bothered or annoyed i dont know if its just me thinking this???? but i was giving her the bennifit of the doubt. then i speak to her and tell her i want a catholic ceremony at the gazebo at 5 she says ok then she tells me that the priest cant do 5 he can do 4..... ok no problem... now i spoke to her 2 weeks ago and told her that we are going to do a site visit we will be there from the 28th of august to the 8th of september she sent me an email saying that she can do the 6th with us.. ok no problem i felt that was a little late but what can i do?  she never actually confirmed so after a couple of emails to confirm just the date she then she sends me an email and says that she cant do the 6 she can do the 7th y would i want to do a day before leave????? its crazy y would she book another meeting after i was the original person???

 

ladies what do u think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get more information on the differences between DPB and DPC.  I know DPC has a Casino but is further from the airport.  Does anyone know if DPB has a Casino too?

 

Not sure which one to choose.  If anyone has any helpful info pics etc it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a Casino at DPB as well, I think I read that in the brochure...

Originally Posted by engagedjuly30th View Post

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get more information on the differences between DPB and DPC.  I know DPC has a Casino but is further from the airport.  Does anyone know if DPB has a Casino too?

 

Not sure which one to choose.  If anyone has any helpful info pics etc it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 View Post

 

BTW? ANYONE HAS 2011 PRICING

 

I was just sent the 2010 Price list  today because Melani needs my finals...( of which I have to work on finishing because I still dont even have a final guest list count!!) smh..

 

 

I cant imagine the 2011 being very much different from 2010's? I can send if you want so you can at least get an idea......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks hun i have 2010 already =)

 

Originally Posted by MysTea View Post




I was just sent the 2010 Price list  today because Melani needs my finals...( of which I have to work on finishing because I still dont even have a final guest list count!!) smh..

 

 

I cant imagine the 2011 being very much different from 2010's? I can send if you want so you can at least get an idea......



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×