Sign in to follow this  
taratoons

Dreams Palm Beach?

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the ladies who are engaged and to the ladies who already got married. I just recently got engaged. And for the past 2 months we have been trying to figure out what we want to do for our destination wedding. We have already picked Punta Cana, DR. But picking out a venue is really hard. We went from Majestic Elegance to Dreams Punta Cana to Dreams Palm Beach. Im starting to pull out my hair!!! Im leaning towards Dreams Palm Beach. We plan on getting married July 2011 but no date is set yet. Can anyone help me with there experience with this hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaq0115 View Post
Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the ladies who are engaged and to the ladies who already got married. I just recently got engaged. And for the past 2 months we have been trying to figure out what we want to do for our destination wedding. We have already picked Punta Cana, DR. But picking out a venue is really hard. We went from Majestic Elegance to Dreams Punta Cana to Dreams Palm Beach. Im starting to pull out my hair!!! Im leaning towards Dreams Palm Beach. We plan on getting married July 2011 but no date is set yet. Can anyone help me with there experience with this hotel?
I just got back from Dreams Palm Beach Sunday and have to tell you it was truly amazing! I have no complaints whatsever, even FI said the same thing. Both Melani and Yeisy the wedding coordinators are great, they will do anything you want and will get you anything you need. I highly recommend it! I will be posting a review with pics soon. Good luck planning.

hey ladies.

there is actually a group on facebook called "dreams palm beach brides". search for it. many brides have posted pictures and its a much more effective and modern way of communicating compared to this difficult forum! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelymo View Post
I just got back from Dreams Palm Beach Sunday and have to tell you it was truly amazing! I have no complaints whatsever, even FI said the same thing. Both Melani and Yeisy the wedding coordinators are great, they will do anything you want and will get you anything you need. I highly recommend it! I will be posting a review with pics soon. Good luck planning.
Congratulations, I am so excited for you.
I am so excited ti read your review and hear all about the resort and your wedding. I've been checking daily for your review.

What package did you choose?

HELLO LADIES I AM GETTING MARRIED IN DPB ON JULY 4TH 2011. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS USED THE DJ PLUS LIGHTING SERVICE THEY HAVE AVAILABLE. I AM REALLY NERVOUS BECUACE ONE THEY DONT TELL YOU HICH ROOM YOU CAN HAVE UNTIL THE DAY YOU ARRIVE TWO SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY DAY PASSES FOR PEOPLE WHO U HIRE FOR FLOWERS DJ AND PHOTOGRAPHER EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITES AND 3. DONT KNOW HOW THE MUSIC TO THE DJ THEY HAVE ARE.

NOT TO MANY REVIEWS ON THIS WEDDING OTHER THEN CHELYMO(WHICH BTW THANKS FOR THAT REVIEW AWESOME AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME)

ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE

Hello All! ii think I may be the next DPB-er...Im getting married there in 3 months!!! OMG! exciting...I will try my best to take notes and lots of Pics and such!

Wish me luck!woot.gif