Photo

Another Dreams Tulum Q

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 saraece

saraece
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:43 PM

Wow, is tuluminjune our first Dreams Tulum Wedding?? I know I am very anxious about reading your review. I have this place as the top of my list and can't wait to see picutres and hear all the good/bad and ugly about it. I will apologize to you Jason and Karen and Idyates for all the question I may have for you in the future.
    Like our first kiss all over again

#12 tuluminjune

tuluminjune
    • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

Have a great time, Karen and Jason!
      Yes, I had my hair done in the spa. They were so wonderful. I had extensions put in, and they looked great. My friend did my make-up. There was a bridal party in there while I was waiting, and they did their make-up and hair, and it all looked great. Sandra can set up a good time for you. The only thing about the make-up: The spa is kind of a hike, and if it is hot out, you may melt a little. I overheard that same bride request a golf cart to bring her back to the room.
      -Jesse and Michael
      June 15, 2007
      http://bestdestinati....3e7591540f.gif

#13 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:03 PM

tuluminjune....have you posted a review yet, that I might have overlooked??

And I do like the facct that they would provide a golf cart to get back. Maybe we can request a round trip =)

#14 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:48 AM

Oh thanks for the info about the spa! I will definately get the cart back to the room. Don't need my face to melt off. Its really a load off my mind that they do beautiful work. Your hair looked great in the pics.
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users