Newly engaged and not knowing where to begin

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 SunPrncss85

• 71 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hey all brides to be-
    My name is Christine and I am new to this posting in a forum idea. I got engaged on the 15th of May this year and am overwhelmed already in planning. We got engaged at Dreams La Romana in the DR and are looking into doing a destination wedding either next March or May at Dreams Tulum. Any help is greatly appreciated, suggestions and tips especially. So far I have found some very helpful info through this forum. Looking forward to any help.

#2 futuremissbk

• 49 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:14 PM

Congrats and Welcome!

#3 Un-Bride

• 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

#4 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
        • 2,782 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

Christine, welcome to the forum!

#5 stefnicole

• 544 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:19 AM

Hi Christine! I see you're from KC! I'm originally from there, but live in Wichita now. Welcome to the forum!

#6 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

Welcome and congrats, Christine!

Best wishes,

#7 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:13 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#8 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

LOTS of Dreams brides swimming around the forums...I'm sure you'll get tons of info/help.

Welcome aboard and congratulations!

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#9 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:43 AM

Congrats and Welcome!! This site will be VERY helpful with your planning :)

#10 jrprice24

• 91 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

Congrats! This forum has been a lifesaver so far and you are going to love it to! It sounds like you have the resort picked but do you have a date? We are getting married in January and we do not have our resort booked b/c there aren't any prices out yet. We have been told that we should be able to book by mid-July. Just start by getting the big things out of the way- resort and any AHR stuff that you are doing, if you are. Then start talking with the Wedding Coordinator from the resort. I think there should be a Dreams Tulum forum which should help you out a ton. Good luck!
                      I am now Mrs. Rohwedder!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users