• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

Great idea Christine...I love the colors, i just think I would like them individually a little better. Could you do half and half? I think that would look nice. Are you going to do something on the front? I think if you want to incorporate both colors into the program, you could print our your grape monogram in a square shape and layer it on top of a contrasting piece of paper. I think that would give them a more "finished" look. Just an idea...but if you quit like they are now, they're still great.
    I agree with Courtney- don't save stuff until the last minute! I got my programs and paper stuff done like 2 months before the wedding, but it was amazing how as we got closer I kept finding more things to do, but less time to do them as I was now having more dress fittings, working out more, etc. Definitely get as much out of the way as early as you can!

#12 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

You are the DIY queen this month!
      They look great!

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

oh there will be more, just got back from the art store...in another week you guys will be sick of all my projects!

thanks for the advice Sarah, I tried to do the embossing but its way too much for so many, so I like the idea of somehow putting our logo on it...I might just do our traditional monogram on the front somehow...I will play with it and of course take pics!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:54 PM

Those look great Christine! Good job with the DIY fans. Love them.

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

no Tammy I didn't have any issues, it was all cardstock paper. The church was actually really hot and so everyone was using them my parents told me. I don't remember seeing everyone, my attention was pretty much towards my DH the entire ceremony, oh and the the sweltering heat, I was dripping by the time it was over.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 TammyDez

TammyDez
        • 146 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

Thank you so much. Maybe I’ll make one for myself too. I am so afraid of being a sweaty mess LOL. Really thank you this is my favorite DIY so far.

#17 ticia277

ticia277
          • 212 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

WoW ! I'm just seeing this tread. I like these programs. Very Nice.
            Loving Married Life!

#18 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

just fixed my photos, sorry they were missing.

#19 mosart

mosart
            • 24 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:47 AM

beautiful, the colours are fab

#20 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

They look great!
                Michelle & Arsen
                Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users