We're MARRIED! ** Teaser pic!!**updated post #83

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#101 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by pintsize1 View Post

OMG you definitely inspired me!!!! You both look amazing!!!! I saw your pictures when I first learned about this site 6 months ago.  Because of your pictures, I wanted to get a bird cage veil and a low back dress!!!! I have the dress but still in search for the veil!

Thanks! I made mine with the help of my mom's friend but I saw tons of beautiful ones online for inspiration too-- hope that you found the perfect one!

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by celticgirl View Post

Wow, you looked stunning!! Congrats on the wedding! You will have such beautiful pictures to last a lifetime!!!

Thank you-- we recently celebrated our 2-year anniversary and I loved looking at the photos to reminisce!

Originally Posted by MrsAprilDewees View Post

Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congrats on your marriage!

BTW: You birdcage turned out lovely!!!! I wish I could create something half as nice on my own. lol

Thank you so much! Two years down, already. 

Originally Posted by greatbritain View Post

Gorgeous!! I love your dress and the birdcage, gives you that classic Hollywood feel. So beautiful. Your flowers are also so gorgeous, did you order those through Tia Flora?

Thank you! And no, my flowers were fake-- my godmother's friend made the bouquet for me!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

i love the veil, congrats!!!! please post review soon thanx

Thank you! The review was posted shortly after the wedding, 2 years ago-- hopefully all the photos and everything are still live so you can check it out!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

sooo beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users