Photo

One Trash The Dress Teaser Pic from Juan!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

ROFL I think Juan should be giving me a commission on TTD sessions with him! lol

#42 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
    • Vendor
    • 278 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:27 AM

Hi Tammy, No teasers yet...I can't choose just one, it was an amazing day w¡th an absolutely stunning bride and groom!

#43 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        I seriously want to buy a second dress and do a TTD session.. Hmm leave in 5 days and that's what I'm thinking about right now.. lol I seriously have issues..
        that's ok, Tammy - i don't have mine yet!

#44 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

:-O Ann... when do you pick your dress up? We leave in FOUR days.. :-)

#45 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

That picture is awesome, Sarah!
            I can't wait to see the rest, but how come I can't view any pics on Juan's site? Is it because I'm on a Mac?
            This makes me even more glad I decided to do a TTD, although I'm a little worried that my photographer won't do as good a job since she's never done a session. I've shown her the TTD website, though, so maybe she's got a good idea of what I want.
            Anyway, I digress. Those pics are awesome! Did you get attention from other guests at the hotel? Did you feel self-conscious at all? It doesn't show, if you did!

#46 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

Sarah that pic is so hot can't wait to see more!

#47 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laura b
                That picture is awesome, Sarah!
                I can't wait to see the rest, but how come I can't view any pics on Juan's site? Is it because I'm on a Mac?
                This makes me even more glad I decided to do a TTD, although I'm a little worried that my photographer won't do as good a job since she's never done a session. I've shown her the TTD website, though, so maybe she's got a good idea of what I want.
                Anyway, I digress. Those pics are awesome! Did you get attention from other guests at the hotel? Did you feel self-conscious at all? It doesn't show, if you did!
                Unfortunately Juan's slideshows aren't Mac friendly- but as soon as I get the DVD I'll put it up on you-tube...
                This was Juan's first TTD session too, so I'm sure they'll only get better. I gave him NO direction- I think he researched it himself and had his own ideas. Since it's his first one I wanted him to be creative on his own.

The shoot actually wasn't at the hotel, but down the road at another beach- we would have drowned if we tried that at our beach! There were some locals at the beach though, and Juan had to ask them to move out of the way!

#48 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                • 714 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

Wowwowee! That picture definitely put a HUGE smile on my face!!! I don't think I can get Jed to do this either. But who knows? Maybe I will talk to Juan about a trash the dress session two days later since he has a wedding the next day too. Thanks SArah! You both look awesome!

#49 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                  • 402 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

Wow, that is amazing! It's great to have a keepsake of when you look so sexy!
                    MariaElena - 10/28/06
                    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#50 Conster

Conster
                    • 39 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:46 PM

Wowzers!!!
                      AWE! What a handsome guy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users