Photo

One Trash The Dress Teaser Pic from Juan!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 ajncooter

ajncooter
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

awesome teaser....

#22 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

That picture was HOT I can not wait to see the rest of them. I am soooo doing a TRASH session in 3007

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        I seriously want to buy a second dress and do a TTD session.. Hmm leave in 5 days and that's what I'm thinking about right now.. lol I seriously have issues..
        Umm, you still have time! lol

Run yourself over to David's Bridal & buy something cheap off the rack. Or, just look around at the mall for something big & white- seriously, you see so little of the dress it doesn't really need to be a wedding dress...lol

DO IT hehe

#24 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:28 PM

The first word that come to mind is Hot!
          I know it's been said a hundred times, but d*mn!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#25 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

OMG!! Gorgeous!!! Totally beautiful and sexy! You must be so proud of your photogenic selves! ;-)

#26 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizzy
              Sarah, your pix are going to be gorgeous! This is amazing.
              How did Jeff feel about doing the TTD session? I've been curious about how the husbands feel having a camera capture some pretty intimate moments of him and his new wife. This is such an interesting concept for me. I love seeing the artistry in which these pictures are captured.
              Thank you sweetie for sharing this with us.

Lizzy
              OMG!! Gorgeous!!! Totally beautiful and sexy! You must be so proud of your photogenic selves! ;-)
              Aww, thanks Rachelle. But, we're actually very UNphotogenic. And, i know people are modest and always say that, but, seriously, every snapshot of us is terrible, and I generally hate myself in pictures...unless it's Leigh or Juan shooting them!

#27 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
                Aww, thanks Rachelle. But, we're actually very UNphotogenic. And, i know people are modest and always say that, but, seriously, every snapshot of us is terrible, and I generally hate myself in pictures...unless it's Leigh or Juan shooting them!
                You're welcome!
                Not that I actually believe you. . .but whatever! LoL! I guess that's why we pay those photogs the "big bucks"! Vanity. . . ;-)

#28 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

Wowza!
                  I wish he'd hurry up with the rest of them!

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

you are such a TEASE! i would shake you and torture you to see the rest of the pics if you were closer!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#30 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

Smokin Hot!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users