Photo

My Plumeria Wedding Flower Bouquet-YEAH!!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:51 AM

I really love your flowers, I am considering using Plumeria myself, I have heard such wonderful things about the vendor.

#32 featherchick

featherchick
    • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

I am using Plumerias as well! I got the idea from this site, and so I looked up her website. I loved what was laid out but originally wanted to make only one or two changes to a bouquet she had there. Roberta is amazing, we literally emailed ideas back and forth of pics of my dress, colors, and other bouquets that I liked and she helped me refine my vision for my dream wedding, which was something completely different from when we had started but I know that I will be happy when I get my flowers in November! She also helped me with centerpiece ideas. Roberta is much more than a florist, and worth her weight in gold. If you are even considering using her, I would check out her website and just email her what you have in mind. It will be worth it!

#33 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Beautiful - love the butterflies.

#34 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for posting the pictures! I just emailed Roberta last night ab out getting a quote for a flower package! I'm really excited at how beautiful they are and they have a new flower that is coral and pink which would be just perfect for our colours! For those that have used her two questions:
          - How far in advance did you order?
          - Has anyone from Canada used her?

#35 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:31 PM

stunning colours... I just love them

#36 Flasong

Flasong
            • 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!

#37 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                Thanks for posting the pictures! I just emailed Roberta last night ab out getting a quote for a flower package! I'm really excited at how beautiful they are and they have a new flower that is coral and pink which would be just perfect for our colours! For those that have used her two questions:
                - How far in advance did you order?
                - Has anyone from Canada used her?
                I love her new plumerias!! I am not from Canada, but I don't think that it will be a problem for her to ship there. Our wedding was in May...I ordered in October or November, because I wanted to get the flowers a bit early. I think I received them in December and then she had to re-do my bouquet due to my dog attacking it, which I got back in January. Roberta is FAST!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users