Back from our wonderful ROR wedding *Pics

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. It was the best day of my life. Yes that was our photographer sitting on the steps crying! He was upset because him and the videographer were arguing during the ceremony because the video guy wouldn't let him get any pictures, he was crying because he said he didn't get any good pictures of the ceremony and that he didn't think we got what we paid for. He also bought a special camera for that day to attach to the gazebo for aerial shots and because it started to rain he had to take it down. Needless to say I think we have amazing pictures except because he was crying he missed most the eating reception and the speeches especially.

We got my husbands suit at Kohls. It was on sale and you gotta love the Kohls cash because I think we got the whole suit for $90.

Yes we got the frame at Kohls. DrBrainFreeze, how did yours travel home, ours didn't do so well, so i brought some sand home from Jamaica and we plan to redo it.

If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask. it might be a little bit until I post our review. We are one week away from our AHR, so still going crazy.

My best advise is to enjoy every single second because it goes by in a flash.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS. your wedding looked beautiful! I cant wait to hear your review!! My wedding dress if very similar to yours :-) you looked great.

Could you pls tell me what frame you used for your sand ceremony? I really like it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RORJamaica Bride 050809 View Post
Its made by Umbra. I bought it at Khol's others have bought it from World Market and Target have/had it as well.
Aww your poor photog :-( He looked SO sad. I thought he might have passed out or something, he looked all red and sickly!!

We did not fill the frame up like you did. We just poured maybe 1/2 and it all shifted and poured out into the suitcase!! We expected that though. We too grabbed more sand from Jamaica since that is what we used along with some white sand. We re-created the sand ceremony together when we got home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista View Post
Is it called the ether frame from Umbra? Did you have to use glue or anything or alter it to make it work that well? Can you change the picture or add a picture later? Thanks.
I am not sure what the frame was called, other than the brand being umbra. We did have to alter it. What DH did was pulled all the glass out. Then he used clear silicone on the back to seal off the back panel. Next he used silicone to seal the next to last pane. We poured the sand in between the back panel and the next to last pane. We put our picture in the second pane from the front....Yes, you can change the pic, you just pull the frame out and tape a new pic in.

Now, did that make any sense??