Sign in to follow this  
RORJamaica Bride 050809

Back from our wonderful ROR wedding *Pics

We returned from our ROR wedding on Friday, May 15th. I hope to post a review soon. Our wedding was everything we imagined and more!! Despite a quick rain shower that started 15 minutes before the wedding everything was perfect.

Here is the link to all our professional pictures. Enjoy!

CDI Fotografi - Chambersburg, Shippensburg, Hagerstown, Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC Portrait Photography

beautiful pics, the colours of your bridesmaids dresses look really good and your parents colours (green colour) went well, everything coordinated.

Welcome back and congrats! You looked so beautiful and I love the pics of your DH checking out the BD book...he looks so surprised and happy!! :)

Great pics! I love the gazebo on the beach. It looks like it was a dreamy day for your beautiful wedding!! CONGRATS!

Love the pics!!! You guys look so happy!!

BTW, where did you get the hubby's suit? It's exactly what I'm looking for.

Fantastic pictures - photographer did an awesome job and you two look great - love the TTD shots too!

Congrats and thanks for sharing! It looks like everyone had so much fun! You were a gorgeous bride. The salon did a great job on your hair. Your TTD pics were amazing!