Smashbox overload...lol

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

So with all the positive reviews about smashbox I decided to give them a try. I ordered lots through Sephora online.... basically ordered everything but lipstick and fountain... I'll wait til I go to Edmonton next week and get some help for that..

Are there any products that are a must have from them... mind you, I might have already order it...lol I have the primers (face and lash), some different brushes, dna mascara, eye liner palette, o-glow, o-plump, o-gloss... This is the first time really ordering the proper brushes too... man, they are expensive.

Oh, I also ordered the ColorOn Smokey kit... anyone every use this? Ever heard of the company (ColorOn)?

#2 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

Their bronzer photofinish face primer is a must for me! It looks really dark when it comes out of the bottle, but it is not that dark on my face. I don't normally wear foundation, so I like how this product adds just a hint of bronzer & evens out my skin tone. Plus, it feels really light on my skin & natural-looking. I wear it to look like I'm not wearing make-up:)
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#3 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:45 PM

I really love thier Halo poweder. I had my wedding make-up planned out for me at the Smashbox counter at Nordstrom, and they used this. It goes on like a powder but then blends with your foundation - my best explanation. I never have been a big fan of how powders look but I really like this one.

Also, I agree the brushes are expensive. But if you take care of them, they last forever, which is a small consolation.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#4 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

I love their brushes! I have had them for years.

#5 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

Photofinish is definitely a must. I'm a MAC girl since I get a pro discount, but I still go to Sephora mostly for the Photofinish. I also pick up the Eye Illusion shimmer quad. It's good for brightening up tired looking eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users