• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

Jamie- Everything sounds so wonderful and you totally deserve it!! I am totally jealous :P

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:36 PM

Oh my gosh girls, it *just* hit me that I'm getting married tomorrow! I have butterflies in my tummy - I feel like I'm going to cry and throw up at the same time!!! LOL

... or maybe that's just all the tequila shots we had last night...

Either way,

:smi le159:

... that's about how I feel! LOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
      • 370 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

Yay!!! Jaime Lynne!!! You're getting married tomorrow!!! It's going to be amazing! Don't drink too much tequila before you walk down the aisle!

#14 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
          Yay!!! Jaime Lynne!!! You're getting married tomorrow!!! It's going to be amazing! Don't drink too much tequila before you walk down the aisle!

ahahaha! Good tip on the tequila!
          Jaime, wait until after you and Martin get back down the aisle as man and wife then take all the tequila shots you want!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:36 PM

jaime, i haven't heard from you so i assume everything was ok with your sister's reservation. sometimes the reservation desk does not update the front desk quickly enough but when we called, they said her res. was fine.

have a great day tomorrow and keep us posted. emailed with elizabeth and she is excited for your wedding!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 kfritz

kfritz
          • Banned
          • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users