Forum/folder Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:22 AM

I agree that it is a great idea, maybe keeping super personal info (TTC, bios) for a private area? Just a thought ;o)

#22 itsme7396

itsme7396
    • 90 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:31 PM

Tammy...

is there anyway to embed youtube/google/vimeo videos into our posts i've posted videos on other forums, and i was wondering if its possible here...

julie

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by itsme7396
      Tammy...

is there anyway to embed youtube/google/vimeo videos into our posts i've posted videos on other forums, and i was wondering if its possible here...

julie
      yes, there is...i have done it before but it took copying and pasting...i think they have code to post the IMG code in photobucket

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
      • 420 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:43 AM

I love the idea Tammy, and I think it should be a private - behind closed doors, area, because honestly, almost everyone that has 'graduated' will be private members anyway -- but that way, we don't have to worry about people signing up, with a wedding day of next week, just to get in...

I think balancing work and husband, and work and friends is a good one too!

Also, I'm not worried about it being non wedding related, because it's for after you get married!
        Margaret & Eric

#25 itsme7396

itsme7396
        • 90 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          yes, there is...i have done it before but it took copying and pasting...i think they have code to post the IMG code in photobucket
          thanks... i'll try it out..

#26 Natasha92907

Natasha92907
          • 56 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:32 PM

Any idea when/if journals or blogs will be part of the forums? I'd love a spot here to keep all of my ideas and wedding musings. Thanks!
            http://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

Invitations are out! YES: 25 NO: 11 UNDECIDED: 118
            Bert and Natasha's Wedding Website

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Natasha92907
            Any idea when/if journals or blogs will be part of the forums? I'd love a spot here to keep all of my ideas and wedding musings. Thanks!
            i am really keeping my eye out for when the non-beta software will be released. i dont want to add anything that will cause the forum to run funky but think it will be such an asset to you brides so this is a top prioroty for me and the forum.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              hi angela,

i actually have something in mind where each member gets their own blog that will be attached to their profile...the software makers told me it would be ready late december but obviously they are behind...the beta version is out BUT i do not want to add it to the forum until all the bugs are worked out.
              Tammy if you need some help with the testing part I'm here! I love testing software!

#29 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

Can you put like another personal area for the married people. For example I have access to the private area but should have access to Married live private area.

Married people should have an area to vent. I understand that being married is different and scary to some. So if there is an area to vent cry and get advice go for it.

I dont know how but I am willing to assist in anyway.

#30 Natasha92907

Natasha92907
                • 56 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

Cool beans, I just wanted to ask! Thanks, Tammy! I'd also be more than willing to help try something in beta form.
                  http://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

Invitations are out! YES: 25 NO: 11 UNDECIDED: 118
                  Bert and Natasha's Wedding Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users