12 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

my mom went to Neiman Marcus, her first time shopping there and spent almost more than what my dress cost, she is really excited because she recently lost a bunch of weight and I am her only daughter, oh and she's dating this great guy and has to show him off too!

so she bought a satin gown that is a dark champagne color, it has a little jacket that she can wear for the ceremony and then is getting shortened to tea length, I will try to find a pic of it.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:16 AM

My mom is in my wedding party, so she'll be dressed like the other bridesmaids, but I just had to say that I LOVE the sundress idea. It's perfect for a hot, beach wedding... and you can dress up sundresses if you need to. I didn't look at the other posts, so there may be some great suggestions there too, lol - I was just too excited to post. w/e, it's Monday!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 -Kate-

• VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by anacgarcia
      Kate that outfit is amazing!! so perfect for a mom, may I ask you how much did it cost?
      I'm not sure. She just found it this week while shopping with a friend. I think it's around the $300 - $400 range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users