Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#491 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

I am totally pissed off. Melissa got ripped off because her partner sucked. Plain and simple. I can't stand Kayla. If she wins she really wouldn't care because she's only doing it to further her acting career. The same with Brandon. I can't stand the FAKE tears and shocked faces. Really!! I've seen better acting coming from a grade one class school play. I'm done with this show. I'll wait for 2 weeks and watch SYTYCD Canada. At least there they appreciate talent.

#492 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

I'm happy and really not surprised at who went home.

I'm certain either Jeanine or Brandon will win, and I'm hoping it's Jeanine!

I have to say Brandon's solo Wed night was AMAAAAAAAAZIng, and the highight of the night for me. I watched it 3 or 4 times. The guy is RIPPED!!

#493 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:51 AM

i know Deb - he is just so talented and has such a rare combination of strength and grace - amazing!!!

#494 Debs

Debs
        • VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

Oh, and I have to say I was not impressed at all by the "C" judge whatever his name was. His comments were so long winded, and I was embarrased for Evan after what he had said after the guys group dance. Way to make the guy feel horrible about himself there, dood!

I'm also glad Mary clarified after Jeanine's second dance, because I think she was a little harsh about the Samba!

#495 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

Agreed, I'm still hoping for a Jeanine or Brandon win...keeping my fingers crossed!

#496 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

Ugh - i dont know why im surprised Evan is still around...i mean our country voted for George Bush...2x but still i was pissed! Jeanine better win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#497 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by YaelM
                Ugh - i dont know why im surprised Evan is still around...i mean our country voted for George Bush...2x but still i was pissed! Jeanine better win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                LMAO!

Seriously though...why is Evan still here I couldn't believe it last. I know it has been said before, but I am really dissappointed in this season. I get so excited every summer for SYTYCD, but this year is no where close to the caliber of past seasons. I was really happy when i found out about the fall season this year, but id it like the summer I am not even going to bother with it.

#498 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

ok. Of course I am outraged that Evan is still there.

Janine or Brandon need to win. End of story.

#499 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                  • 341 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

Evan...ugh. I'm thinking Brandon may take it all - his solo was incredible. All that muscle AND light on his feet? wow.
                    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#500 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Yamille - I 100% agree!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users