Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

Amanda - its on tonight too I think

#42 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
      Guess who's on the next audition episode...Sex! hahaha That guy is so delusional! :P
      You've got to be kidding! I thought they told him to not come back this year because he just wastes their time. Oh man that'll be interesting!!

#43 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:52 AM

phew! Thanks Yael!!
        Is it always Wednesdays with a Thursday encore?? I'll have to reschedule my PVR! lol

#44 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

Yeah, there's a new episode on tonight...can't wait!

Chanti - haha, I know! That guy just can't take an obvious hint! lol

#45 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:59 AM

Amanda - tonight's episode is new :)

#46 Chanti

Chanti
            • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

LOL I guess we should expect him to be permanently banned after tonight!!!

So it will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 2 different episodes right? Thanks for the info! We can't watch it during week (I've got yoga and he has band practice) :-(

I know my FI downloaded yesterday's through torrents, will ask him to grab tonight's too.
              We decided to make it our Friday night tradition, along with a bottle of wine :-)

Yay, I love this show!!!!

#47 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Chanti - I may have to start getting my DH to dl it for me through torrents too because he doesn't usually like the times that it is actually on (like last night 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.). From what I remember about past seasons is that (after the top 20) Wednesdays are always performance night and Thursdays are always results shows. For the auditions last year, they were broadcasting new episodes on Wednesdays and Thursdays up until they announced the top 20. I think they're showing the Seattle and L.A. auditions tonight and I'm going to assume that Mia will be a judge (should be interesting, she's so out there sometimes lol). Hope that helps! :)

#48 Chanti

Chanti
                • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                  Chanti - I may have to start getting my DH to dl it for me through torrents too because he doesn't usually like the times that it is actually on (like last night 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.). From what I remember about past seasons is that (after the top 20) Wednesdays are always performance night and Thursdays are always results shows. For the auditions last year, they were broadcasting new episodes on Wednesdays and Thursdays up until they announced the top 20. I think they're showing the Seattle and L.A. auditions tonight and I'm going to assume that Mia will be a judge (should be interesting, she's so out there sometimes lol). Hope that helps! :)
                  Thanks! Torrents are great, that's how we catch up on a bunch of shows. We're never home until 9-10 PM!

I remember there are 2 shows per week once they get to top 20, but forgot that also happened during audition week. Short term memory issues!

Hey did I misundertand? At the end of the first episode they said something about fall auditions for another round? That would be awesome if they have 2 per year!!!

#49 Chanti

Chanti
                  • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chanti
                    I remember there are 2 shows per week once they get to top 20, but forgot that also happened during audition week. Short term memory issues!
                    Geez, I meant "audition weeks". Think it's wedding planning induced (hopefully temporary!) short term memory issues!

#50 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

Crap...so I missed it again!
                      I'll have to set up my PVR for wed & thurs then!
                      Thanks for keeping me on track!! LOL

Wow...what am I going to do when BB 11 starts!! I'm not going to be able to do anything but watch tv! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users