Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#471 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

Andi - Jeannine is my pick to win too! she's such a cutie! It would be nice to have a female winner this year.

#472 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Whaat?? I'm so confused! Why do you guys not like Kayla?? I think she's the best dancer up there! (Although, Janette was the one I wanted to win so I don't know what America was thinking!)

As for the guys, I think Brandon is the most talented dancer.

I definitely think Evan should go home but I think people like him so it might be Ade...I hope not though!

#473 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

I too want Jeannine to win the WHOLE thing - but i had to admit that Brandon is really the best dancer...i dont love his personality but dance wise - WOW

#474 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

I agree ladies, Jeanine is my favorite dancer left on the show and I would love for her to be the second girl in 5 seasons to win. If not Jeanine, then I'd really love either Ade or Brandon to take it.

Anyone else LOL at Brandon's manties last night during his solo? I mean his solo was awesome but wtf dude, get some different shorts/pants!!!

#475 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            I agree ladies, Jeanine is my favorite dancer left on the show and I would love for her to be the second girl in 5 seasons to win. If not Jeanine, then I'd really love either Ade or Brandon to take it.

Anyone else LOL at Brandon's manties last night during his solo?
            Whaat?? I'm so confused! Why do you guys not like Kayla?? I think she's the best dancer up there! (Although, Janette was the one I wanted to win so I don't know what America was thinking!)

As for the guys, I think Brandon is the most talented dancer.

I definitely think Evan should go home but I think people like him so it might be Ade...I hope not though!
            oh i like Kayla, just not as much as Jeannine. I think she is better than Melissa though for sure!

#476 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

lol Kathy, you crack me up!!

Speaking of Brandon's solo, did anyone else think that it was SO AMAZING? and "the best solo ever on this show"? really? I mean yes, he's great and wow, hot bod, but I was surprised at the standing o from the judges. (although it didn't look like Lil C' wanted to stand up - to me anyway! lol)

#477 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

Oh and I do think Kayla is a great dancer. But I like to see people who dance great and have great personalities to win. I think Kayla' personality is just blah!

#478 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

Re: Kayla. I'm not saying she is a horrible dancer but like the girls said, she is lacking in the personality department and she kind of comes of as a bit of an airhead, imo. I think she's a beautiful dancer but I'm not invested in her like I am in others and I think that's due to her lack of personality.

Andi - Brandon's body is amazing, there's no denying that! :) I still don't buy the whole "I never workout and my body looks like this!" stuff he said at the beginning of the season though lol.

Lisa - Yeah it was good but it wasn't standing ovation good. He is a fantastic dancer though, that's for sure!

#479 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

OMG I so agree about Brandon's body. Gimme a break! He HAS to work out. Speaking of great bodies, Melissa - wow, she's pretty ripped too. obviously in a girly way though! lol

#480 azulskies

azulskies
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
                      I still don't buy the whole "I never workout and my body looks like this!" stuff he said at the beginning of the season though lol.
                      lol, seriously!

And okay, yeah I can see what you guys mean about Kayla. She definitely does lack it in the personality department.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users