• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#451 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
    haha yes!! I totally agree! P.S. does anyone else think that Mia totally looks like The Grinch Who Stole Chritsmas when she smiles?!?! It's freakin' scary man!!!
    LMAO!! You are so right! I can't stand her! I know that SOME of her choreography is good, but I can't stand her personality. She can be very condescending and i hate that! Especially the way she tore about Brandon in Vegas with her "I am not impresssed" comments. I wonder how she was a ever a dancer... she does not have a dancer's body at all.

I was so shocked Janette went home. She kicked ass on EVERY routine she had. I wanted Kayla to go.. like many have stated before there is just something about her. Jeanine and Melissa are both good, but not as good as Janette. I think the breast cancer piece saved Melissa this week. That routine was awesome!! I love how Ade carried her towards the light at the end. I don't think I have every seen Nigel emotional!

I loved cutie pie Jason and was sad to see him go. No, he is not the best dancer, but he is better than Evan. I don't know which guy I want to win. Brandon is too feminine for me and Ade... there is just something about him that I don't really care for.

Now about Katie Holmes... TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!!! It was not live and if u are that big of a 'star' you better sing live. Ever since she has been with Tom Cruise, she has become a different person. He is so wierd and gives me the creeps! How any woman that gives birth to a child can stay with a man that denounces the notion of postpartum depression and the whole field of psychiatry bewilders me!! She should have stayed home worshipping the aliens.

Oooppss... I guess I really didn't have anything nice to say

#452 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
      .. and Ade... there is just something about him that I don't really care for.
      I find him to be a bit cocky. Maybe that's it for you?

#453 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

Pasha is a great dancer. It would have been nice to see him dance. However, Dimitri is walking hot sex! I still remember his first solo when he tore his shirt off! I was at a friend's house for girls night (yes there was a lot of wine) but we were all like "did that just happen?!?!" We rewound like 4 times to watch! LOL

#454 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

i'm not feeling it this season either...i usually plan my day around it, but this season, i'm dvr-ing and ff-ing through everything but the dances.
          i don't like brandon, he's too cocky for me...and i kinda feel the same about kayla.
          katie holmes sucked, there was no dancing, just walking on a stage, but it wasn't even the SYTYCD stage - totally not even in the building, let alone live...
          and they're going to have another season starting in sept.? let's see if the show gets any better then.

#455 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Debs
            I find him to be a bit cocky. Maybe that's it for you?
            I don't know if it's that... it's hard to put my finger on... I don't really have a favorite guy anymore and that is disappointing!

#456 jk1101

jk1101
            • 2,582 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:52 PM

I like Ade better than Brandon, but I agree - he's missing something for me - he doesn't have that magnetism that some of the other men have had.

#457 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

I think the problem this year is that none of the dancers have any freakin' personality!!!!

#458 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                  I think the problem this year is that none of the dancers have any freakin' personality!!!!
                  Totally!!! Im already ready for next season :)

#459 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:54 AM

I'm so ready for SYTYCD Canada, which starts in a couple of weeks!!

#460 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:50 AM

what! I LOVED JANETTE! I thought she had such a funky great personality and was small enough to fit in my palm so I thought she was so fun to watch. and then stupid america (sorry all you americans, this is just me ranting) sent her home..
                      I think Kayla is way to cocky, so I LOVED that the judges said Janette was their favorite and they had wanted her to win.
                      I love melissa, ade and brandon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users