• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

double post

#272 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

I just saw the results show....DYING but I will keep my mouth shut for all you west coast ladies : )

#273 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

Thanks Yael hehe!

I just saw it too! I wasn't shocked with either of the people but it is still sad.

#274 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

i want to know LOL but i have a few hours to go till its on for me

#275 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Dang it ! I saw tonight's show but not yesterday's ! I see it all in the wrong order and I'm saaaaad for the guy leaving. Not the girl though, she was not one of my faves.

#276 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:26 AM

ok so Evan slipped by another week.

It was Phillips time to go but his face- I felt really bad! Caitlin seemed like she knew that she was gonna go before it even happened. I guess she prepared herself for the worst. Goes to show that even if you have lots of training and are awesome- you can have no star quality. sucks.

I can't believe that Melissa and Ade were in the bottom 3! They both killed their solos though. Ade surprised me!

#277 saltocoach

saltocoach
              • 235 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:53 AM

Evan won't be there much longer. He can only go so far with his style of dancing. The only one with a simplar style of dance that could adapt and stand out was Benji.He had a great personality. Evan's personality is like a wet blanket. Glad Caitlin went though.

#278 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:43 AM

I love Phillip, but he had to go - he couldn't keep up with the rest anymore - Caitlin was ok - I wasn't sad to see her go - I think Evan will definitely be out next week - not sure which of the girls though - It's really getting tough now!

#279 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

I was not sad to see Caitlin go, she really bugged me for some reason. Phillip, that was a sad one, I really liked him and even though he had no formal dance training I thought he had done very well!

I think my favorite girl is Jeanine, she is just so darn cute and GOOOD....also Kayla, she is a Denver girl so I gotta like her the news here in Denver keeps interviewing her family and such it is pretty cute.

#280 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

ok so confession - i didnt watch the show last night but i really wanted to know who got kicked off so i peaked. I wish Evan would have gone instead of Phillip but ya probably next time. Not that sad about Caitlyn - of all the girls i would have wanted her to go

I cant wait to see the new partners next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users