"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#181 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    He needs to work on a better poker face- where's lady gaga when you need her?!
    Hahaha, you're the best! Love it!

#182 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

I loved Sonia's coreography last night!!!!!! That's all I have to say haha :)

#183 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

poker face - lol, that's too funny!!!

I agree about V. Poor guy has been through a rough time, he doesn't need to be told, on television, that he's not attractive, SHEESH!!

So I won't be able to watch the show tonight as I have a dress fitting around 8 (yeah!) and won't be home on time. thank the lord for PVR! lol once again, I won't be able to read any posts (boooo!) until i've seen the show. man, this is getting annoying! lol

#184 Chanti

• 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

Argh, I've missed the last 2 weeks of the show!!! Need to catch up :-(

#185 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

I finally was able to tune in for the first time last night. I really enjoyed the jive. She definitely out danced him though.

I felt like the dances started out great but then went downhill throughout the show.

#186 Jessica

• VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

I was only half paying attention to last night's episode because none of the routines caught my interest. I can't believe I missed that comment Asuka made though! Sounds totally rude. I which I didn't erase it from my DVR or I'd re-watch just that part. I honestly don't really care for her at all and kinda hope she goes home soon.

#187 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:29 PM

Just finished last night's show and waiting for results. Very disappointing compared to last week.

#188 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Wow..... I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched the results yet tonight... but I am so disappointed

#189 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

So I am finishing last nights show and Carla and Jonathan were INCREDIBLE! Everything they did was so smooth, all their lifts were perfect, like it was supposed to happen. I think that is my favorite one so far this season.

Phillip's tango - I didn't think it was too bad! I was expecting worse from this thread, but I thought it was pretty good.

Shane Sparks routine for Kupono and Ashley wasn't that great. What the hell! He is usually my favorite but I haven't loved either of his so far this year.

I like that Lil C can laugh t himself from last night, when they made fun of him. So cute.

The Bollywood dancer was gorgeous! I love that style of dress and dance.

Caitlin - still not impressed
                    Jason - eh, ok
                    Ashley - I don't feel there was much dancing going on. She looked good and all, but...
                    Kupono - again, didn't seem like much dancing. And he's pretty feminine.
                    Kayla - ok, so she can jump. And did she lose it halfway thru? Something weird happened. But I like her.
                    Max - entertaining and it looked like he was dancing!

If you can't tell, I am usually bored by contemporary style. So I am rarely impressed by that style (except for Karla and Jonathan tonight!)

And omg, that singer is SO not singing! What a crock.

Oh, and I am not going to tell who got cut, but I am kinda upset at the girl. I am ok with the guy, although I was a little surprised.

#190 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

I was surprised at the guy...i don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't watched yet but I think he wasn't given enough dues....mmh! well, I think i like last year dancers much better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users