Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

This is my first time posting in this thread but I've been watching every week. I also thought the first half of the night was meh.

I heart Jeanine and Jason.

Also, I'm looking forward to SYTYCD Canada!!

Tyce D'Orio (if that's how you spell his name) sounds like Tasty Oreo. Or Toasty Oreo. Something that's oreo and good.

I think it's unfair that we don't get to watch SYTYCD Canada!!

Rachel - I agree!! But isnt the next season starting up in the fall? OMG I have so much tv to watch in the fall its disgusting

Debs - welcome to the party! msnparty.gif

Rachel - I agree with your thoughts, and I hate when the judges say their favorites...it definitely skews the teenybopper fanbase. You should watch SYTYCD Canada on youtube! :)

Yael - omg, seriously...I'm having that problem too! lol Between Season 6 of SYTYCD and Season 2 of SYTYCDC, Lost, Fringe, ANTM, when the heck am I supposed to have time for anything?! lol

I believe so Yael. And I agree- my life is controlled by TV. I even watch tons of crap in the summer. Thank goodness for the invention of a DVR!

Ya thank god for DVR - seriously how did we watch tv before this invention??

Kathy - ya i watch all those too + how i met your mother, new adventures, im now addicted to rescue me. Well since DH is getting his MBA ill have lots of tv time to myself!