Sign in to follow this  
Married_In_Maui

Best luau???

I'm looking for a good luau with food & beverage included. We have a group of 15 & I would like to take everyone to a luau for the reception. Can anyone recommend a good luau with good food?? I am looking at the Old Lahaina Luau & the Drums of the Pacific (mainly b/c I have a 2 for 1 coupon :) Anyone ever been to one of these?? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys!!smile03.gif

Feast at Lele is right on the beach too. All food/beverages included. Either I think would be totally outstanding.. you can't really go wrong.. heh

I went this April at the Feast at Lele has been closed some weekdays due to the economy. We went to the Old Lahaina Luau and it was a five star experience. Our guests LOVED it, would go back.

WE'RE BACK!!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that in the end, we chose to do The Drums of Pacific Luau at the Hyatt Regency. The food was absolutely amazing & the show was fabulous. I would definately recommend this luau!!! They were even so kind as to congratulate us at the end of the show & play a song for us to dance our first dance to. Any questions, let me know :)