Photo

Best luau???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:23 AM

I'm looking for a good luau with food & beverage included. We have a group of 15 & I would like to take everyone to a luau for the reception. Can anyone recommend a good luau with good food?? I am looking at the Old Lahaina Luau & the Drums of the Pacific (mainly b/c I have a 2 for 1 coupon :) Anyone ever been to one of these?? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys!!

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:31 PM

Old Lahaina Luau and Feast at LeLe are both really good and both highly recommended :)

#3 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
      • 929 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for the advice. I have heard great things about the OLL, the best thing in my eyes, is the location, it's on the beach, which I think would be nice since it's a DW after all :)

#4 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Feast at Lele is right on the beach too. All food/beverages included. Either I think would be totally outstanding.. you can't really go wrong.. heh

#5 kihoffma

kihoffma
          • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

We're doing the Old Lahaina Luau for our guests. So excited! Good luck and happy planning!

#6 SAM

SAM
            • 542 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

I went this April at the Feast at Lele has been closed some weekdays due to the economy. We went to the Old Lahaina Luau and it was a five star experience. Our guests LOVED it, would go back.

#7 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
              • 929 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

WE'RE BACK!!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that in the end, we chose to do The Drums of Pacific Luau at the Hyatt Regency. The food was absolutely amazing & the show was fabulous. I would definately recommend this luau!!! They were even so kind as to congratulate us at the end of the show & play a song for us to dance our first dance to. Any questions, let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users