Dj. Mannia - carlos

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride

• 531 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

I just wanted to share my experience using Carlos with DJ Mannia. At first I must admit I was a little hesitant using him considering the amount of money we were going to spend on a DJ and illuminated dance floor. MY FI thought I was crazy but I was set on hiring him after reading such good reviews. Well, his reputation stood true. He was very cooperative with me from the first email to the day I arrived and he called me to go over everything.

I sent him a list of songs that I wanted played during the reception and he played everything. There was NEVER a dull moment at my wedding.

He announced cake time, toast, garter and bouquet toss. My husband found a special song that hasnt been recorded yet that he wanted to dance with his mother and he was able to upload it and he played it for him and his mother.

I would recommend Carlos to anyone looking for a DJ his work is amazing, he played Spanish, English; everything was danceable, there was never anyone sitting down.

The illuminated dance floor was worth it also... I am attaching a picture of it. If anyone wants any further information on him just PM me.

Thank you Carlos for making my wedding such a memorable one.

Carlos also provided me with a copy of my songs in a cd and I just though that was the icing to the cake. I listened to it on my way to work this morning and it brought back so many memories of cancun. Thank you once again

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 edna

• Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Is great to hear you had a wonderful experience and was totally worth it.. I sent him an email and he also works in PV, because they started at Guadalajara about 20 years ago!, that is great for those looking a DJ getting married there!

#3 sunnykjj

• 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:10 AM

I am thinking of contracting Dj Mannia - Carlos for my wedding and I have a few questions. I am a newbie on this forum and I am not sure about the best way to contact you. I hope this message works. If it does, please contact me at this email link.

#4 DMB1980

• 19 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

I am happy to hear everything went well. I actually contacted carlos last night. I want to use him for my wedding in Punta Cana next summer. He was very pleasant and i am already looking forward to working with him.

#5 sunnykjj

• 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

Hi -

I'm getting married in the Cancun area in 30 days - on Halloween - and am considering hiring DJ Mannia/Carlos. I would love to talk to you about your experience with him, the type of music he played, etc. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not quite sure how to send a PM. I look forward to speaking with you.

Your photos are great by the the way!

#6 classadiva

• 685 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Wow!!! I LOVE That illuminated dance floor on the beach!!! How original!!

#7 Crystal&Matt2010

• 121 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

Wow, those pictures are amazing! Does anyone know what his email address or website is? I found a link on here but it just brought me back to the main Destination forum home page.

#8 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Crystal&Matt2010
                Wow, those pictures are amazing! Does anyone know what his email address or website is? I found a link on here but it just brought me back to the main Destination forum home page.
                he is a platinum vendor and his ad is on the right side, second ad down (under dino gomez)...you can click the ad and it will take you to his site.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users