Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Dj. Mannia - carlos

I just wanted to share my experience using Carlos with DJ Mannia. At first I must admit I was a little hesitant using him considering the amount of money we were going to spend on a DJ and illuminated dance floor. MY FI thought I was crazy but I was set on hiring him after reading such good reviews. Well, his reputation stood true. He was very cooperative with me from the first email to the day I arrived and he called me to go over everything.

I sent him a list of songs that I wanted played during the reception and he played everything. There was NEVER a dull moment at my wedding.

He announced cake time, toast, garter and bouquet toss. My husband found a special song that hasnt been recorded yet that he wanted to dance with his mother and he was able to upload it and he played it for him and his mother.

I would recommend Carlos to anyone looking for a DJ his work is amazing, he played Spanish, English; everything was danceable, there was never anyone sitting down.

The illuminated dance floor was worth it also... I am attaching a picture of it. If anyone wants any further information on him just PM me.

Thank you Carlos for making my wedding such a memorable one.

Carlos also provided me with a copy of my songs in a cd and I just though that was the icing to the cake. I listened to it on my way to work this morning and it brought back so many memories of cancun. Thank you once again

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Is great to hear you had a wonderful experience and was totally worth it.. I sent him an email and he also works in PV, because they started at Guadalajara about 20 years ago!, that is great for those looking a DJ getting married there!

I am thinking of contracting Dj Mannia - Carlos for my wedding and I have a few questions. I am a newbie on this forum and I am not sure about the best way to contact you. I hope this message works. If it does, please contact me at this email link.

I am happy to hear everything went well. I actually contacted carlos last night. I want to use him for my wedding in Punta Cana next summer. He was very pleasant and i am already looking forward to working with him.

smile72.gif

Hi -

I'm getting married in the Cancun area in 30 days - on Halloween - and am considering hiring DJ Mannia/Carlos. I would love to talk to you about your experience with him, the type of music he played, etc. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not quite sure how to send a PM. I look forward to speaking with you.

Your photos are great by the the way!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Matt2010 View Post
Wow, those pictures are amazing! Does anyone know what his email address or website is? I found a link on here but it just brought me back to the main Destination forum home pagesad.gif.
he is a platinum vendor and his ad is on the right side, second ad down (under dino gomez)...you can click the ad and it will take you to his site.