Victoria Staford information! (Ontario & Canada)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Candice

• 223 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hello I am not sure how many Ontario/Canadian ladies are on here and who have heard about this story. Below is info about the story;

Victoria Stafford went missing on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 around 3:30pm from Woodstock Ontario. She is a thin blond-haired eight year old that was last seen wearing a black Hannah Montana Jacket with a white fur-lined hood, a green shirt/sweater with pink lettering, a black velvet skirt, black leotards and black shoes. Her name is Victoria (Tori).

Today at 3:00 there will be a press conference abut this little girl. Apparently according to the papers and news her neighbours 18 year old girl and a 28 year old man took Tori, they sexually molested her and then dumped her body in Guelph Ontario. Her body as not been found but apparently the 18 year old girl is "helping" by giving information.

The 18 year old is ONLY getting accessorie to murder, I disagree with this as she is the one who lured this poor girl away. I feel bad for her parents and family who will never get to see thier baby girl again, never got to say goodbye. I am outraged that people can hurt children!! There are no postives in this case but at least she has not been suffering and being misstreated for the past 21 days.

My thoughts are with this family at this time, and I am sorry for the loss of their little girl.
    50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#2 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

It's so sad what happened to that little girl & absolutely disgusting what people will do to anyone, let alone a child!!!!! My thoughts go out to her family; may god help them through this difficult time.

#3 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

The 18 year old girl is also charged with abduction.

I'm going to be watching the press conference at 3 pm....

This whole thing just makes me sick

#4 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

I agree with you Heather, I almost cried this morning on my way to work when I heard in the car that they had arrested people and were going to charge them with murder it took all hope out of me..as I'm sure it did for everyone else.

Its so horrible. I will never be able to understand how or why people do this. Its one of the number 1 reasons why I choose not to use my criminology degree. I can't work with these types of crimes, it disgusts me.

#5 La Romana Stacey

La Romana Stacey
        • 107 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

I was shocked when I heard this today! This is so sad. Why would anyone want to do this to a child?

#6 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

ugh I know so sad. I heard it on the radio today. Totally disgusting. I didn't hear as much detail as you described but if that's the case about the 18 yr old basically getting a slap on the wrist I will be pissed! Reminds me of the Paul Bernardo & Karla Holmoka case - completely disturbing!! I feel so bad for the friends and family of Victoria.
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#7 FutureMrsLewis

• 583 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

It's absolutely disgusting that someone can do this to a child, I cry when I hear about animal abuse on the news, let alone this. I hope that these two are haunted by the visions of what they've done to this girl for the rest of their pitiful lives.

My heart goes out to the Stafford family

#8 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

This story is so awful and it makes me sick to think that I live relatively close to these places. I just read a new story on Yahoo that said the guy cried in court today while the girl was rather stoic. Ugh! I hope they rot in hell for what they did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users