Photo

Brides who had flip flop favors... Was it worth it?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 STAC8228

STAC8228
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

would love to know the outcome as well..

#32 Jnadair

Jnadair
    • 186 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

I feel like if you're having your wedding at a beachfront location, most people will have on flip flops anyway.  If they don't have them on already, they most likely have packed some of their own and can easily go get them from their rooms.  Seems like a waste to me.   

#33 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

This is something we considered but decided against it for a few reasons.  Firstly, I knew it would be a hassle to try to get everyones sizes.  Secondly, most of our guests I'm not sure if they would use them. Thirdly, they would take up precious room in my suitcase!  And Lastly, I don't live anywhere near a store like old navy to get cheap flip flops so I would have had to travel a far ways to purchase them.

#34 Shahlo

Shahlo
      • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

I read on one of the threads here that people didn't really use them and the bride ended up with whole bunch of flip flops. So I decided not to get them after reading it. And I am with JayKay  on saving precious room in our suitcases too. I think our OOTs will take up quite a bit of room

#35 stefkva

stefkva
        • 188 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think it's a cute idea but since we're having the wedding on the beach, I'm sure our guests will already have packed flip flops. 

#36 stella331

stella331
          • 247 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

I love this idea but I can't imagine packing all of these along with everything else:(

46 booked and counting!

#37 yumii28

yumii28
            • 169 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

My friend did this at her wedding in LA last year. It was a huge hit. Everyone flocked to them in the middle of the night. 

#38 sandysmith

sandysmith
              • Banned
              • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

Yes it´s way worth it I had mine custom made at partyflops.com and my guests loved them, I really recommend it if you'll still deciding go for it!!! 

#39 sosodj

sosodj
                • 199 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by sandysmith 

Yes it´s way worth it I had mine custom made at partyflops.com and my guests loved them, I really recommend it if you'll still deciding go for it!!! 

I went on their website, they look amazing, just a quick question - were you given a better price as you biught them in bulk?

#40 sandysmith

sandysmith
                  • Banned
                  • 22 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

I went on their website, they look amazing, just a quick question - were you given a better price as you biught them in bulk?

Well they pretty much give you retail price for custom made flip flops, and it is a best deal that I found. 

But to tell you the truth I never asked maybe if you ask they can arrange something for you.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users