Photo

*Shopping Alert* Old Navy Flip Flops $1/pair only on May 23rd

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

well ladies its 1:45 am and I just got back from work...what a LONG day! FI MOH, mom, dad and I were at Old Navy at 7:30 this morning and got our 25 pairs. I closed last night and got to bed around 3 am so i'm running on about 4 hours of sleep!! but it was worth it, we got the right sizes and colors and saved some $$$. congrats to all of us

#102 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
    • 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

It was soo successful! My fiance, best man, maid of honor, and myself got home from the jack/jill party at 3 am... we got 1.5 hours of sleep and were back up and out to be at Old Navy by 6:30. What troopers! I actually had a blast, as weird as it sounds, maybe I was just overly exhausted and was getting giggly. 20 pairs later... I'm a very happy bride to be!

#103 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:41 AM

We got a bunch on Saturday too... and I actually didn't know that it was opening early, so I got there at the normal time! I thought I was screwed, but I went in twice myself, my mom went in and FI went in! 20 pairs later... haha
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#104 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
        • 210 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

I was so unprepared for the popularity of this sale LOL! I had a hair appointment that morning so I didn't get to Old Navy until around noon.....completely cleared out lol! O well guess that idea is out for us!

#105 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bpink62581
            I was so unprepared for the popularity of this sale LOL! I had a hair appointment that morning so I didn't get to Old Navy until around noon.....completely cleared out lol! O well guess that idea is out for us!
            Bpink when I went I asked if the sale was only once a year and the manager told me no they usually do it again at the end of the summer to get rid of flip flops before winter comes so you can always try then. This one is just really popular cause it is just in time for summer.

#106 kball21

kball21
            • Site Supporter
            • 67 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

I took the whole crew and managed to get 40 pairs in the right sizes and color, what a miracle! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users