Photo

My BD session is today *eeeekkk* Did you tip your photographer???

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    woooot-woo! cant wait to check ya out
    awesome MarieSam that is great! Can't wait to see teasers!!!

I think I am going to use her also - you can't beat her prices compared to a lot of the BD photogs in So Cal...which package did you get?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deefalvey
    "I think her prices are actually cheap considering everything she provides you with. I would recommend her without hesitation ~ any girl who shoots with Beth will not be disappointed! And DEFINITELY get the works done -- they are so so good at styling and makeup.
    MarieSam - I was just on her website looking at her packages - which package did you go with?
    Eagerly waiting for teasers!!!
    Deanna
    Hey girls I got her $450 package which includes two hair/makeup looks and 3 outfits, 25 edited digital images with right to buy prints or extra fee if you want past the 25 digital images. When I booked it was $10/extra image but I think her price is now $13/extra image

Great deal, I highly recommend it! She told me she is booked until about July - but inquire with her because she may have some free weekdays/weekends in between. But she said weekends go fast. You can also check out her schedule on her myspace page along with some of her other fabulous photos! Just google her name and you should find it!

#22 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

OK MarieSam...I booked her! I let her know she was a referral from you too :) Have you gotten any teasers yet? Now that I have booked, I am dying to see them!
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#23 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by deefalvey
        OK MarieSam...I booked her! I let her know she was a referral from you too :) Have you gotten any teasers yet? Now that I have booked, I am dying to see them!
        Deanna, I actually do have some and so wanna post them but they're copyrighted I will post as soon as I get the edited ones from her ASAP, I promise!!! -- or PM me

You will LOVE Beth, she is amazing My one tip is to bring lots of outfits and then let her and her assistant give you their advice on what will look best on you and what's best colorwise, etc.

#24 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

how did you like the pics MarieSam??

#25 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

I'm excited to see them as well, I'm glad it went well!!!

#26 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jess
              how did you like the pics MarieSam??
              I think they turned out great. I never in a million years thought I'd do somethign like this, so it was a big step for me! Of course I am my worst critic, seeing all the little imperfections, etc. etc. But my friends have all said they're beautiful and Tommy will love them! Let's hope

I will say her style is very pinup/centerfold and she will make you look....glamorous and sexy. So if your man is into stuff like that...he will go bonkers! And luckily Tommy is a Maxim fein

#27 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:42 AM

MarieSam-I can't wait to see them. I am go glad you love them! You are so beautiful and don't worry about any little imperfections-we all have them! I love the pinup/centerfold look....Tommy will flip!

#28 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:51 AM

I did not monetarily tip my BD or DW photographers. However, I have referred them both to others and know of at least one friend who has already used my DW photog for her wedding. I think that speaks volumes in terms of "tipping."

#29 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:12 AM

OHH! I can't wait to see your pics! Everyone has little imperfections, so don't worry about it. You're a beautiful woman! Glad to hear that your experience went well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users