Getting Married at The Iberostar Varadero, April 2010

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ems

• 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

i have still not heard from her...!! Gosh its now 5weeks since my first mail and 1 week since my last....i not sure what to do now!!

#22 Stamperamma

• 432 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:31 AM

If you are really worried, give her a call and if she does not answer speak to her supervisor or the Hotel Manager. If you are still not satisfied remind them that you are paying for a service and you are expecting more. Don't forget you are paying these people.

#23 Ems

• 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:09 AM

Your right i am, and my guests....So i have just called the travel agent i booked with, They were quite helpful and asked me to forward my mail to them and they will contact them, and advise them to contact me direct...Watch this space...!! I feel really pushy and this is outside my comfort zone but you are right i am paying for a service at then end of the day i guess!! ..Thanks keeping my chin up at the moment...

#24 Mags

• 46 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Hi Ladies!!
          I have a question regarding the beach wedding (not in the gazebo), does anyone knows if they are providing chairs on the beech for guest? If yes, does anyone knows where I could see some pics of the beach wedding set up?? I've been looking everywhere but no luck I really want to have a nice beach wedding set up with white covered chairs and I'm just waiting to know if it's possible before I book.

Thanks!!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users