Photo

Fall TV Line-ups-did your show make it?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

Seriously... what the heck are Jay and I gonna watch together ... we have totally different taste on TV most of the time... but I started watching shows he loves to be a snuggle bug.. and now I really really like them...

The Unit, Numb3ers, Without a Trace, Prison Break, Terminator, and Medium... AHHHHH what to do!!!

#22 CrystalM

CrystalM
    • 829 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
      Seriously... what the heck are Jay and I gonna watch together ... we have totally different taste on TV most of the time... but I started watching shows he loves to be a snuggle bug.. and now I really really like them...

The Unit, Numb3ers, Without a Trace, Prison Break, Terminator, and Medium... AHHHHH what to do!!!
      Medium just switched networks and Numb3rs is OKAY!
      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:54 PM

What the chuck!! I HATE watching new shows because I get sad when I like them and they get axed. Privileged was cute. I'm sad.

Terminator was my husband friendly show so I'm sad to see that one axed too. We rarely can watch TV together! I love all the crime shows and he hates those so we need more comedy/action in prime time!

I heard that Ugly Betty was moved to Friday. Isn't that like the kiss of death?
        Happily married since 2008

#24 Cattie

Cattie
        • 594 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carly
          Canceled:
          - 'Without a Trace'Damn, without a trace. I thought this was one of those ones Like L&O that would be around forever!

Awaiting Likely Pick-up/On the Bubble:
          - 'Cold Case'
          - 'Criminal Minds'[COLOR="Magenta"]OMG, if they don't pick this show up, I will freak. It's probably my #1 favorite. I love Morgan, he's so smoking hot. But I like the whole cast and the show is like a little mini movie every week!
          I'm shocked about Without a Trace also. I don't DVR it, but I do catch the re-runs.

Criminal Minds, thank god they decided to keep it. I am in love with Reid! He's such a dork he's adorable!! And of course I have to agree with you Carly, Morgan is smokin!! And who can't love Garcia?! She's awesome!!

#25 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Abbie
            CW
            [/B][B]Renewed/Picked Up:
            - 'Vampire Diaries'
            [B][B]
            ooooh whats this? i might like....
            CW picks up 'Vampire Diaries' pilot - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety

http://tvdramas.abou....re-diaries.htm
            Sounds interesting. I know you love Twilight so Yay! I might have to check out the series! I need some new books!
            Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users