Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#71 sunitam

sunitam
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

congrats sylvia!!! thank u SO MUCH for the review! i know us future brides really, really appreciate it!

can i ask you where you got the starfish necklaces for your guests? i really like them!
    thanks!

#72 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunitam
      congrats sylvia!!! thank u SO MUCH for the review! i know us future brides really, really appreciate it!

can i ask you where you got the starfish necklaces for your guests? i really like them!
      thanks!

I purchased them in bulk from a seller in hong kong who gave me an absolutely great deal so therefore I purchased 20 from him.

And I got the men money clips

#73 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

thanks for the review - everything looked absolutely perfect! you have set a high standard for all us girls to follow!lol

can i ask one random question though, i remember you were originally going with claudia rodriguez (sp) as your photographer - can i ask why you changed? I've booked citlalli through claudia...

#74 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
          thanks for the review - everything looked absolutely perfect! you have set a high standard for all us girls to follow!lol

can i ask one random question though, i remember you were originally going with claudia rodriguez (sp) as your photographer - can i ask why you changed? I've booked citlalli through claudia...

It was a hard decision, but after looking at Cecilia's work and her TDD shoots, I decided to just go with her. Her work seems like its more artistic to me and more unique.

#75 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:34 PM

all I can see is red x's in places where I should see your pictures, and everyones comments are making me more frustrated that I can't see them! ugh!! Regardless, your review was great and your wedding sounded like it was perfect for you guys! Congrats!!

#76 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cdnvb9
              all I can see is red x's in places where I should see your pictures, and everyones comments are making me more frustrated that I can't see them! ugh!! Regardless, your review was great and your wedding sounded like it was perfect for you guys! Congrats!!
              give me your email address and Ill send you some.

#77 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

Your wedding looked amazing. You were an absolutely stunning bride and your creativity definitely shone through. Thanks for all the great ideas! I can't wait!!

#78 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:37 PM

Here is to the emails about my shoes... lol

Click the image to open in full size.

the fans

Purchased these napkins from the knot, in black, pink, and white.. Had them engraved with our names and the song I walked into, Just like Heaven.
                  Just a touch for the cocktail hour.

Ok and here are the 5 flags we got also.... in the background you can see them. For those who were asking about the flags

#79 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                  • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for the pictures! Stunning, absolutely beautiful! I also loved the big flowers that the girls carried. I might have to look into that as well when I figure out my colors. Thanks so much for sharing!!

#80 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

Yeay!!! I'm happy for you! Everything looked great. Your color scheme was fabulous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users