Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#61 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations, I am so glad that you had such a wonderful experience! You were an absolutely beautiful bride with great style. I'm sure you and your wedding party was a dream to photograph for Cecilia! Great review!

#62 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Amelie
      OMG Sylvia!!! Your wedding looked flawless...amazing!
      I love your pics, they are so nice and trendy at the same time.
      I would like to know where you bought your TTD dress It is gorgeous! Thanks

I purchased that dress at Nordies some time ago... I had an issue with my TDD dress that I originally had done, it was to big on me so I couldnt use it. I will be putting that up for sale if anyone is interested. It is beautiful and its white.
      Ill be selling that for $125.00. (empire style)

#63 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
      • 248 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:18 PM

You are just the best you have been sooo focused through out this whole thing and you just keep it going.. I really wish you the best of luck with you and your beautiful family.. Hopefully I can be on point like you when i grow up..lol

Thanks again :)
        <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#64 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

OMG Syl your wedding is fantastic! So chic! Your wedding has definitely made my top 5 favorite weddings!

It's so great to have a fresh reminder of how well a wedding can turn out without spending alot! Alot of girls choose a destination wedding for the fact of keeping a low budget but there are so many DW that go over $10k. Your wedding was sooo beautiful and great for girls who don't have much money to be able to see how nice their DW can be with the money they have! Way to empower future DW brides!

#65 Amelie

Amelie
          • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

I would really like to buy it! But first I would need your measurements to make sure that it would fit me.
            My wedding in june 18th and we are leaving june 13th...So I guess I would need it soon.
            Let me know if it works out!
            Thanks

#66 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Amelie
              I would really like to buy it! But first I would need your measurements to make sure that it would fit me.
              My wedding in june 18th and we are leaving june 13th...So I guess I would need it soon.
              Let me know if it works out!
              Thanks

Let me take a picture of the dress so you can see it and I will post it here...

That dress is a 34-28-36 I think or bigger maybe, it was big on me so I didnt get to wear it

#67 Amelie

Amelie
              • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

I thought you meant the dress on your pics from your TTD...I already have a TTD but I was ready to buy yours since it is so nice!
                The measurements are way too big for me too.
                If you decide to sell the real TTD one, let me know
                Thanks

#68 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

Wow your dress is amazing!! Who is the designer?? You loook so beautiful and happy by the way!! Looks like you had an amazing day!! :)

#69 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

Sylvia-You looked AMAZING! I loved all of your pics! Your dress and shoes looked so beautiful. Let me know when you are putting the shoes up for sale and how much Great Review and Congrats!

#70 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dreamy101
                      Wow your dress is amazing!! Who is the designer?? You loook so beautiful and happy by the way!! Looks like you had an amazing day!! :)

My dress is made by Pro Novias, Manuel Mota....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users