Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#51 angruck

angruck
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:09 PM

sylvia this is a great review! so helpful! Thanks for taking so much time to answer so many questions.
    Angela & Chris

#52 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Congratulations Sylvia! Sounds like everything was perfect!

I love your centerpieces, those are really cool, I've nevers seen those before!

#53 MrsSmigs

MrsSmigs
      • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

I love your center pieces and the dance floor. very cool thanks! :)

#54 ~Angela~

~Angela~
        • 4,172 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Haha, Sylvia, I just showed my FI your pics and he said he wants your husband's hair! LOL! I love all the pics!!!

#55 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Angela~
            Haha, Sylvia, I just showed my FI your pics and he said he wants your husband's hair! LOL! I love all the pics!!!

hahah Ok lets start with the product for the hair!!! lol Its all in his hair product, it works miracles and it doesnt fall.... If you want the name of it its Fiber by American Crew.. Here is the link if you want to buy it online

Amazon.com: American Crew Fiber: Beauty

you apply it to your hair once its dry then wet your hands and rub it in... spike it up play with it. lol Wow, Im a hair stylist now! hahaha

Im under no responsibility if anything happens. HAHAHA

#56 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

Haha! Funny thing is, he actually uses that same product!!!!! However, his hair doesn't quite look like that. He might put it in when it's wet though? I don't know ...maybe that's the trick... I'll pass along the message!

Your hair looked awesome for the wedding too ....just not sure I could pull that one off! You look like you have such confidence!!! I'd love to do it and that way I could keep my hair shorter..... I cut it off in September but have since started growing it out again since we're getting married next July. We'll see though! I'll have to experiement.

#57 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                Haha! Funny thing is, he actually uses that same product!!!!! However, his hair doesn't quite look like that. He might put it in when it's wet though? I don't know ...maybe that's the trick... I'll pass along the message!

Your hair looked awesome for the wedding too ....just not sure I could pull that one off! You look like you have such confidence!!! I'd love to do it and that way I could keep my hair shorter..... I cut it off in September but have since started growing it out again since we're getting married next July. We'll see though! I'll have to experiement.

Tell him to apply it once the hair is dry... if it gets to thick have him wet his hands. FI said if his hair is not staying up... use a small flat iron and that will do the trick for sure...

I say do it, its your wedding day!!! You will feel like a princess

#58 kisskissmd

kisskissmd
                • 59 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

Congratulations to you and your family! Thank you for the reminder about the men's dinner dress code; I need to be sure to get that on my blog and in an email to the guests while they are packing! I might also try the tipping of the WC to get the room upgrade...Thank you!

#59 Amelie

Amelie
                  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:13 AM

OMG Sylvia!!! Your wedding looked flawless...amazing!
                    I love your pics, they are so nice and trendy at the same time.
                    I would like to know where you bought your TTD dress It is gorgeous! Thanks

#60 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,047 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                    • LocationToronto

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

Congratulations!!! everything looked amazing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users