Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#141 Minaface

Minaface
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

You look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos! I just got my deposit in for a wedding in January and I'm trying to negotiate and trade with the WC. Can you send me your budget/price list as well to Minaface@hotmail.com?
    Also, do you recommend that the negotiations be done once I actually meet with her in Cancun?

Thanks so much! Your review is so helpful!

#142 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
    • 80 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

Thanks for your review. I appreciate all the pics especially of your reception. I am also planning a similar set up on Carribean beach reception/cocktail hour. Is that where you had yours? I did give up on getting an outside photographer because we wanted a few other things like a lounge set and live music for the ceremony (FI's request not mine). Plus, Cecilia is charging $100 fee for outside photographers and videographers.

#143 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NewYorkie
        Thanks for your review. I appreciate all the pics especially of your reception. I am also planning a similar set up on Carribean beach reception/cocktail hour. Is that where you had yours? I did give up on getting an outside photographer because we wanted a few other things like a lounge set and live music for the ceremony (FI's request not mine). Plus, Cecilia is charging $100 fee for outside photographers and videographers.

Thats great, I did do mine at the beach.. I was also going for the lounge furniture but Im glad I didnt just because the DJ literally had all my guests dancing all night, nobody ever sat down until the end so Im glad I didnt spend that extra money on lounge furniture. If you are having something intimate I really dont recommend spending all that money on it... good luck

#144 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
        • 80 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cancunbride
          Thats great, I did do mine at the beach.. I was also going for the lounge furniture but Im glad I didnt just because the DJ literally had all my guests dancing all night, nobody ever sat down until the end so Im glad I didnt spend that extra money on lounge furniture. If you are having something intimate I really dont recommend spending all that money on it... good luck
          Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

#145 meldal101010

meldal101010
          • 444 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Hi...i'm new to this forum and i tried sending you a private message asking for the pricing budget....i'm not sure if it worked...lol

anyhow, if anyone that recieved the pricing could send it to my email at melbc80@hotmail.com that would be awesome. This is all so confusing....also this may be a silly question but what does TTD stand for??

Thanks everyone!!!!

#146 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by meldal101010
              Hi...i'm new to this forum and i tried sending you a private message asking for the pricing budget....i'm not sure if it worked...lol

anyhow, if anyone that recieved the pricing could send it to my email at melbc80@hotmail.com that would be awesome. This is all so confusing....also this may be a silly question but what does TTD stand for??

Thanks everyone!!!!

Hi Mel, I just PMd you, I was unable to communicate with anyone on this site. I guess BDW was hit with a virus and they couldnt assist me with my log in so I was unable to come and chat, anyhow, TDD= trash your dress.

#147 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
              Hi Mel, I just PMd you, I was unable to communicate with anyone on this site. I guess BDW was hit with a virus and they couldnt assist me with my log in so I was unable to come and chat, anyhow, TDD= trash your dress.
              just for clarification...BDW was NOT hit with a virus, my computer was.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#148 breeze616

breeze616
              • 1,760 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

This wedding looks spectacular and you have been very helpful with everyone's questions. Thanks so much!

#149 JT3

JT3
                • 443 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

Hey I dont want to be some kind of stalker or anything but is it possible to get a copy of your budget I tried PM you but I dont know if it worked. My email is Judoki@aol.com... Thank you so much... This would be soooo helpful..

#150 yencie

yencie
                  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                    Nicole, Im sending it over as we speak...

Hi thanks so much for review from your wedding and your pics. You looked amazing!!! Can you please send me a copy of your estimate as well? I'm trying to figure out how much a wedding in Cancun will cost me. Can you email it to yenciedejesus@yahoo.com? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users