Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#131 Kate82

Kate82
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

What time was your ceremony and reception? I am having a wedding in May of next year. I am thinking 4:30pm, would this be too hot? I am debating between 4:30 and 6:00pm. Can you tell me what time does the sun set? thanks!

#132 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kate82
      What time was your ceremony and reception? I am having a wedding in May of next year. I am thinking 4:30pm, would this be too hot? I am debating between 4:30 and 6:00pm. Can you tell me what time does the sun set? thanks!
      Hi Kate.. 4:30-5:00 pm should be a perfect time, I had mine at 4:30pm and it was still bright outside, not too hot.

#133 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mc5363
        Hi Sylvia,
        I never got your price breakdown. Would you mind sending it me at mc5363@yahoo.com
        Maria, if you have yahoo IM it would be much easier for me to just IM it to you. silmaym is my ID

#134 Sheena.

Sheena.
        • 61 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

Wow! you guys looked amazing together! i'm a black, white and fuschia bride as well. i was a bit worried about the flower situation, but you flowers looked amazing - i will definitely use gerber daisies. thanks for sharing.

#135 JT3

JT3
          • 443 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sunitam
            hey sylvia, sorry but can i get the detailed pricing too?? sunitam_@hotmail.com..thanks!
            Hi, if anyone has the detailed budget or sylvia if anyone can send me a copy. My email is Judoki@aol.com. I am def. trying to figure out the wedding budget... thanks

#136 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
            • 168 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:15 PM

how fantastic! Thanks for sharing! What great pics!

#137 Jefiner

Jefiner
              • 119 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Absolutely stunning pictures! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing. The Dreams Cancun is on the top of my list... i am even more confident now! What a great review!
                Thanks again!

#138 Dalila

Dalila
                • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Syl your pictures are amazing!! You were such a beautiful bride! Everything looked flawless! I'm getting married at Dreams on October 3rd and I can hardly wait. Seeing your pictures just made it more exciting! Would you mind sending me your budget as well so I can see what they are charging me vs what you negotiated so that I can maybe try to get some of my prices negotiated. I'm definitely going to tip Claudia :) My e-mail address is
                  dalila126@aol.com Also, do you have a link to your pictures on the some kind of website. I'd like to see all of them to get ideas and send my photographer some must take photos! I've taken two from your TTD. They are just amazing!!

#139 Tony&Jessica

Tony&Jessica
                  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:25 AM

Thank you so much for this review and all of the pictures!!! I am set for October 10th and all of your tips are sure to be useful!!!

You are an absolutely stunning bride - and the fuschia was amazing, I'm almost regretting going with green!

#140 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dalila
                      Syl your pictures are amazing!! You were such a beautiful bride! Everything looked flawless! I'm getting married at Dreams on October 3rd and I can hardly wait. Seeing your pictures just made it more exciting! Would you mind sending me your budget as well so I can see what they are charging me vs what you negotiated so that I can maybe try to get some of my prices negotiated. I'm definitely going to tip Claudia :) My e-mail address is
                      dalila126@aol.com Also, do you have a link to your pictures on the some kind of website. I'd like to see all of them to get ideas and send my photographer some must take photos! I've taken two from your TTD. They are just amazing!!

Dalilia, email me at silmaym at yahoo dot come tomorrow. Im brining the breakdown with me to work and I can reply with exact numbers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users