Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#121 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

Hey Syl...by any chance could you email me your pricing breakdown you spent for everything . Im trying to get an idea for a total cost including everything ! Id really apreciate it !!! My email is nicolem82580@aol.com Thanks a bunch !! You were beautiful !!!!!!! Loved everything !!!! The pictures were amazing !!
    thanks again , nicole !

#122 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nicolem82580
      Hey Syl...by any chance could you email me your pricing breakdown you spent for everything . Im trying to get an idea for a total cost including everything ! Id really apreciate it !!! My email is nicolem82580@aol.com Thanks a bunch !! You were beautiful !!!!!!! Loved everything !!!! The pictures were amazing !!
      thanks again , nicole !
      Nicole, Im sending it over as we speak...

#123 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

I think I am just now seeing this review and just want to say that your wedding looked absolutely breathtaking. You were a truly stunning bride and it looks as though it was a dream wedding! CONGRATS!!!

#124 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
        • 295 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

sooooo beautiful........i luv your dress!!! do you mind sharing where its from and whereyou bought it?
          "

#125 ahollo02

ahollo02
          • 296 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

You both look awesome!! Like you are right out of a magazine!! Congrats!

#126 smg878

smg878
            • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:08 AM

I am very new to this and your review has inspird me! I am trying to figure out what I can afford, I know so many people have asked you but I would love your pricing!

My email is smg878@yahoo.com

Loved your wedding!

#127 amrob55

amrob55
              • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:55 AM

Hi Sylvia, My fiance and I had been wavering on where to book, and you've completely sealed the deal for us at Dreams Cancun!! You are stunning, and your pictures are beautiful! Cecilia Dumas was also on my list of photographer options, it's great to see the beautiful work she did at your wedding. I would love to know Cecilia's pricing for ceremony/reception and the TTD session (I'm assuming this took place the day after the wedding?). Again I know lots of people have asked but budgeting is becoming stressful, could I have the wedding pricing breakdown as well? Your so good to provide this to everyone who has asked, thanks for taking the time!

My email is ae_roberts@hotmail.com (underscore after the ae.....before roberts)

Thanks so much!

#128 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by babiexoxo
                  sooooo beautiful........i luv your dress!!! do you mind sharing where its from and whereyou bought it?
                  Its a 2009 Pronovias... I posted it under the for sale items and freebies and I think one of the brides on here is interested. I just need to take it out of the cleaners and send her pictures again.

I have a TDD as well that I bought and didnt wear, I was selling that for $175, but if anyone wants it, take it for $100.00. Its new and has never been worn.

#129 destinationbridegina

destinationbridegina
                  • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:07 AM

Wow, you looked soo gorgeous!! your wedding party looked great too!! great review!!!

#130 mc5363

mc5363
                    • 315 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

Hi Sylvia,
                      I never got your price breakdown. Would you mind sending it me at mc5363@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users