Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

The discount for the dj was only if he was booked in april rite? 6,000 is amazing! I was beginning to think a wedding here would have been cheaper. I really love all your pictures! Keep them coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle613 View Post
The discount for the dj was only if he was booked in april rite? 6,000 is amazing! I was beginning to think a wedding here would have been cheaper. I really love all your pictures! Keep them coming.
Michelle, when you are there... fight for that 30%. I did it last minute. She added my DJ and dancefloor then she subtracted the 30%. You need to remind remind!! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle613 View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your review! Sylvia you are absolutely gorgeous! The bridemaid dresses are also beautiful and I woulddd love if you uploaded your video. I'm glad you had an amazing time!
I am having one of my co workers upload the video for me... tomorrow it shall be done hopefully. Its beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Your pictures are gorgeous! Congrats on becoming a Mrs. : )

How much are you selling your feather hair peace for?

Mesita

I think the feather piece is sold already, Im waiting for a bride to be to get back to me on it but I will keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
omg your day is around the corner.... Awww i just got chills
Yes it is and after seeing your amazing wedding I am running out to Michaels today and getting "my style on"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
Yes it is and after seeing your amazing wedding I am running out to Michaels today and getting "my style on"!!
Make sure you get the 3" satin ribbon to tie the flowers together. Then get very feminine looking fillers, I even recommend just greenery.. you can twirl it and it will look amazing kind of like my bouquet... yaaaaa!!! GO GIRL, GO GIRL, GO GIRL.... *SINGING*smile29.gifsmile29.gif

Also, make sure you request colored napkins for your wedding. I think there $1.50 each from the hotel. Have them fold them over your plate.. soo pretty!

also CAKE LETTERS... get some letters to place around your cake table, its looks beautiful and classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickicolb123 View Post
More pics please!!!

hahah OK OK, LET ME GO HOME AND UPLOAD MORE, HERE ARE SOME FROM MY FRIENDS CAMERA
Click the image to open in full size.

the ring bearer holding a little bag with the rings.. he was scared to walk alone so we had my son toss the petals that claudia gave me for free..

dad