Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

You look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos! I just got my deposit in for a wedding in January and I'm trying to negotiate and trade with the WC. Can you send me your budget/price list as well to Minaface@hotmail.com?

Also, do you recommend that the negotiations be done once I actually meet with her in Cancun?

Thanks so much! Your review is so helpful!

Thanks for your review. I appreciate all the pics especially of your reception. I am also planning a similar set up on Carribean beach reception/cocktail hour. Is that where you had yours? I did give up on getting an outside photographer because we wanted a few other things like a lounge set and live music for the ceremony (FI's request not mine). Plus, Cecilia is charging $100 fee for outside photographers and videographers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkie View Post
Thanks for your review. I appreciate all the pics especially of your reception. I am also planning a similar set up on Carribean beach reception/cocktail hour. Is that where you had yours? I did give up on getting an outside photographer because we wanted a few other things like a lounge set and live music for the ceremony (FI's request not mine). Plus, Cecilia is charging $100 fee for outside photographers and videographers.

Thats great, I did do mine at the beach.. I was also going for the lounge furniture but Im glad I didnt just because the DJ literally had all my guests dancing all night, nobody ever sat down until the end so Im glad I didnt spend that extra money on lounge furniture. If you are having something intimate I really dont recommend spending all that money on it... good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Thats great, I did do mine at the beach.. I was also going for the lounge furniture but Im glad I didnt just because the DJ literally had all my guests dancing all night, nobody ever sat down until the end so Im glad I didnt spend that extra money on lounge furniture. If you are having something intimate I really dont recommend spending all that money on it... good luck
Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Hi...i'm new to this forum and i tried sending you a private message asking for the pricing budget....i'm not sure if it worked...lol

anyhow, if anyone that recieved the pricing could send it to my email at melbc80@hotmail.com that would be awesome. This is all so confusing....also this may be a silly question but what does TTD stand for??

Thanks everyone!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post
Hi...i'm new to this forum and i tried sending you a private message asking for the pricing budget....i'm not sure if it worked...lol

anyhow, if anyone that recieved the pricing could send it to my email at melbc80@hotmail.com that would be awesome. This is all so confusing....also this may be a silly question but what does TTD stand for??

Thanks everyone!!!!

Hi Mel, I just PMd you, I was unable to communicate with anyone on this site. I guess BDW was hit with a virus and they couldnt assist me with my log in so I was unable to come and chat, anyhow, TDD= trash your dress.

Quote:
Hi Mel, I just PMd you, I was unable to communicate with anyone on this site. I guess BDW was hit with a virus and they couldnt assist me with my log in so I was unable to come and chat, anyhow, TDD= trash your dress.
just for clarification...BDW was NOT hit with a virus, my computer was.

Hey I dont want to be some kind of stalker or anything but is it possible to get a copy of your budget I tried PM you but I dont know if it worked. My email is Judoki@aol.com... Thank you so much... This would be soooo helpful..

Quote:
Nicole, Im sending it over as we speak...

Hi thanks so much for review from your wedding and your pics. You looked amazing!!! Can you please send me a copy of your estimate as well? I'm trying to figure out how much a wedding in Cancun will cost me. Can you email it to yenciedejesus@yahoo.com? Thanks!