Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

Sylvia, would be able to send me your detailed planning budget?

I have actually emailed Dreams in Cabo to see if they can offer the same type of beach reception and the lit up dance floor ....love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post
Sylvia, would be able to send me your detailed planning budget?

I have actually emailed Dreams in Cabo to see if they can offer the same type of beach reception and the lit up dance floor ....love it!

I think Dreams Cabo has totally different prices than Dreams Cancun. if you still want it let me know I would be happy to send it to you. The illuminated dance floor is extra, that comes with the DJblush2.gif

Hi Sylvia! I just wanted to say that your wedding has saved mine! I was going to get married in Hawaii but the future in laws had problems with it so we had to change it, so I went searching the forum for Mexico weddings and I fell in love with yours! I was wondering if you could email me your breakdown of the pricing it would be so helpful my email address is tnc924@hotmail.com! Congratulations and thank you for being such an inspiration!

-Tara

Hi Sylvia,

Yes, I'd still love the budget. Dreams Cabo got back to me and quoted $1000 US for the lighted dance floor. Perhaps I can negotiate that ......

Love your pics and you and your man H-O-T! Super sleek and elegant decor and you rock the dark brunette hair!!! I love it! If you could please send me a break down of your spending I would be so appreciative! Email is

jaclynr8ret@aol.com

Thank you so much for all of your ideas and greatness! $6,000 included just the wedding not your dress & his tux, your stay, or the favors right? I am shocked only $6,000 ! Also I would love to see your invitations!

Thanks again for all of your feed back and inspiration!