see yourself thin for free...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

Homepage | WeightView: Virtual Weight Loss

check this site out - you upload a pic of yourself at your fattiest and within 72 hours they send you a pic of what you would look like if you lost whatever amount of weight you are trying to lose.

pretty cool!

#2 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

I have used this. Although I don't think its that great. I erased the emails a couple months ago or I'd share! I sent in a photo of me in my wedding dress and asked for 20lbs off, but all they really did was trim down along the edges of your body. I've lost 10lbs since then and I look WAY better in the dress than the pic they sent me for a loss of 20lbs. I originally sent it in for 10lbs but there was no change so I did 20. I did this when I was doubting my dress and how I looked in it and hoped this might help me feel better about it if I lost the weight I was wanting to, but it didn't. I bought dress #2

#3 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

Well crap I know what that looks like! I have sooooo many pictures of myself at every weight. haha it's sad! You should see my closet and all the sizes. Steve complains I have too much clothing- nope, I have too much FAT!!!
        Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users