Photo

Ryan's Girl's LONG Iberostar Lindo Review with pics!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 toshalea

toshalea
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

As everyone has said, your review was wonderful. I am trying to decide between Moon Palace and Iberostar Lindo, and you have really helped me with my decision. Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for your details, it was SO helpful :)

#32 NorthernGirl

NorthernGirl
    • 30 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

Wow Best Review yet!! Thank you so much. We are at the Del Mar but this gave us a good sense of how things will be. Thanks for taking the time. You looked beautiful! We will definitely be looking at getting DJ Bob!

#33 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:04 AM

Awesome review! I love your pictures:) Now you will be watching the slideshow over and over again! Congrats Kristin and Ryan!

#34 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

those pics are great
          ~Heather~

#35 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
          • 347 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

Love the pics great review..

#36 shoyum

shoyum
            • 159 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Great pics!! Thanks for posting such a detailed review!

#37 toshalea

toshalea
              • 71 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

I was wondering who sings the 1st song in your slideshow of pictures? It is really pretty!!

#38 Paige2010

Paige2010
                • 208 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

Ryansgirl~ I love your review and your pics! Do you mind sharing where your dress is from and your MOH dress (and what color do they call that pink?) I love them both!

#39 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
                  • 256 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by toshalea
                    I was wondering who sings the 1st song in your slideshow of pictures? It is really pretty!!
                    It's called You're the One, by David Keen.

Little story, not that you asked for it!
                    I first heard it when I was watching a wedding slideshow of someone I didn't know and I fell in LOVE with the song and knew right away that I wanted it for our wedding song. So, I went searching to find it. Couldn't find it ANYWHERE (I didn't know the title or singer so I was just going on the lyrics of the song). Anyways, finally DH contacted the photograher who did the slideshow that we heard it on and he told us that you actually had to purchase rights to the song. I was bummed and thought it would be way too expensive so I settled for a different song. Every once in awhile I'd search hoping that I'd be able to get it. Anyways, as I was just about to get ready to walk down the aisle, the song comes on! DH secretly purchased rights to the song and had it played as I was walking down the aisle. I loved it!
                    Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
                    My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#40 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
                    • 256 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Paige2010
                      Ryansgirl~ I love your review and your pics! Do you mind sharing where your dress is from and your MOH dress (and what color do they call that pink?) I love them both!
                      Thanks! I loved my dress! It is from David's Bridal, style T9435. It was perfect for a DW. My MOH dress is from JCrew, it's the 'silk chiffon Juliet dress' in deep rose. They actually had it on sale online from $180.00 (what I paid) to $99.99 (what I wish I paid!) when I was online yesterday. I even contemplated buying one for myself!
                      Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
                      My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users