• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

Hi Tammy!

NY was so fun. Of course a lot of shopping and eating...I think I OD on cupcakes when I was there. They have this http://www.desserttruck.com/ which was yummy and cheap, of course Crumbs (which I now think is overrated), Billy's Bakery (which is my new fav), and then when we were shopping in soho, we saw this cupcake pick-up window that sold bite-sized cupcakes! It's called Welcome to Baked By Melissa. Totally a rip off, but we had to try it of course. It was good though.

I know you love cupcakes, so I thought I'd share my cupcake experience

How are you? I just checked out your gardening blog. It's totally cool!

#32 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

What a great review!! This will really help some of the undecided out there!

It makes me wish I was back there! Since my 1 year anniversary is tomorrow...I have been going down memory lane this weekend! ;( I miss it!!

#33 SarO35

SarO35
      • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

Awesome review. Makes me very excited to go for a site visit in the fall!

#34 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

our 3 year anniversary is in a few days as well...usually we go down for it but this is the first year we can't because i am over 8 months pregnanct

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#35 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tammy Host
          our 3 year anniversary is in a few days as well...usually we go down for it but this is the first year we can't because i am over 8 months pregnanct
          That's right tammy...you are a day after us! Happy Anniversary! I don't know when we will be able to get back down to cabo! ;( Maybe we will plan it for our 5 year annivesary. We can only afford one trip a year if that and my sister is getting married sometime next year most likely in hawaii and then we will start having kids and have to factor that in! ;( I just want to go sit on my butt at dreams and eat and drink!!!

#36 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          That's right tammy...you are a day after us! Happy Anniversary! I don't know when we will be able to get back down to cabo! ;( Maybe we will plan it for our 5 year annivesary. We can only afford one trip a year if that and my sister is getting married sometime next year most likely in hawaii and then we will start having kids and have to factor that in! ;( I just want to go sit on my butt at dreams and eat and drink!!!
          we bring the babies/kids to dreams because it is so easy...just sit by the pool and order fish tacos all day

my sister is getting married this year and we all wanted her to do a DW in mexico or hawaii but she chose santa barbara

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#37 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            we bring the babies/kids to dreams because it is so easy...just sit by the pool and order fish tacos all day

my sister is getting married this year and we all wanted her to do a DW in mexico or hawaii but she chose santa barbara
            Yeah that is what i would like to do, bring the kids and just relax...maybe we will be able to swing it.

She chose Santa Barbara over Mexico or Hawaii? I hope her spot didn't burn down in the recent fires. So sad...You will have fun either way and it's a beach area too. :)

#38 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
            • 327 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

great review, and pics! thank you.

#39 lgarner83

lgarner83
              • 530 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

Beautiful pictures and great review!! Thanks for putting it together!

#40 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:29 AM

Great site review. I wish I would have seen you but my week was so busy during wedding. I am a witness and trust me your Dreams wedding will be fabulous!!!! You will love it. I loved mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users