Photo

Canada lifts travel advisory to Mexico!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 deefalvey

deefalvey
  • 521 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:14 PM

It has been removed for the US as well - I sent this to all of my guests this morning

Novel H1N1 Flu and Severe Cases of Respiratory Illness in Mexico | CDC Travelers' Health
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#12 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

Yeeeeah I just saw this this morning! So happy! It was such an over-reaction...made me so mad. I hope the tour companies will reverse the cancellations they made for the next month!

#13 Chanti

Chanti
      • 310 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Heather*
        Yeeeeah I just saw this this morning! So happy! It was such an over-reaction...made me so mad. I hope the tour companies will reverse the cancellations they made for the next month!
        They can't: talked to my travel agent this morning. When Sunquest cancelled us, they cancelled our whole package and we lost everything including our upgraded room. As of today, there is no plans to help the people they have left stranded and on their own to find their own transportation/accomodations.

I'm glad though, because this means the tour companies and airlines won't have any reason to extend their travel ban further, thus allowing my guests to travel as anticipated without scrambling as we had to do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users