Let's feel better about ourselves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nonnie

• 172 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

My FI is big into photography and has lots of magazines, some of which advertise touch up software. This got me thinking about all photo retouching I've been seeing in Bridal magazines etc so I thought I would try finding some pics of models before and after touchups. Enjoy:

digitalpablo, Italy - Affordable Web, Graphic, Logo, Flash Design and Digital Retouching

Greg's Digital Archive

To be honest, I find this one a little creepy: Photo Retouching and Enhancement for Pageant, Model and Glamour Photography

I find the way the boobs move when I put my cursor over the images to be most amusing.

#2 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

Ok. I don't get it. I don't see the before or after other than in the second link.

#3 NicoRuskies

• 92 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

hahaha. Thanks for sharing, made me laugh. Looks so weird when you put the cursor over the picture and it changes....for instance...the wrinkles on that one ladies face. It's sad to think that society's "role models" for how people want to look are really fake. There are probably the small few who look like they do in the magazines.

#4 MarieSam

• VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

craziness, i think too many times we, especially women, all forget that a lot of these images in mags have been altered or touched up!

#5 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:29 PM

Agreed! I think too many women are focused on being like the girls in the mags, but those girls dont even look like that!

#6 foxytv

• VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

wow! those are amazing!!! makes me feel better about myself, for sure!!!

#7 Jenamie

• 392 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

wow what a diffrence in the tochups

they really changed some of the girls looks completely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users