Big Brother 11

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#21 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

July 9th i will make sure i tell dh. he loves it and got me into it last summer. thanks for letting us know
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#22 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

I can't wait!!!

#23 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

So it seems the Big Brother season 11 twist has been revealed...

Quote:
        Another day, another Big Brother 11 rumor. Today’s is a bit more exciting than yesterday’s as it confronts the ever mysterious seasonal twist (or theme, if you prefer). Insider tipster, “CornerOffice,” over at RealityBBQ has released two bits of juicy BB11 gossip:

The House Guests enter the house on July 5th.

As far as the twist, I’ll ask you a question. What clique were you part of in High School?

HGs moving in 4 days in advance of the Big Brother 11 premiere is not too exciting, but the second bit is: cliques. Does this mean we’ll have a “Freaks & Geeks” styled twist with the jocks on one end of the table and the 12-sided die owners at the other? We’ll know in a few weeks when the cast is announced.
        Big Brother 11 Twist Rumor: Freaks & Geeks | Big Brother 11

hmm... not sure how I feel abot this one just yet. Usually they throw the same "pretty people" in there, so I'm not sure if they add geeks that'd they'd be the real deal streotypical geek, but I guess we'll see.

Thoughts...?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

hmm i dont know either, but you bet im going to tune in to watch. I heart BB!

#25 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

that could be interesting if its like bullies and the people who were bullied who now have great lives. guess we'll see soon.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#26 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

Hmmm. IDK about this. I mean just because you were in a certain clique in high school doesn't mean you are the same way in adulthood.

Are they doing like former geeks who still hold a grudge? Or high school geeks who are still geeks?

#27 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                that could be interesting if its like bullies and the people who were bullied who now have great lives. guess we'll see soon.
                oooh that could be interesting! Or the nerds that turned into rich/successful adults, whereas the cool kids never really went anywhere?!

#28 emme

emme
                • 382 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

I can't wait...it's one of my faves along with The Bachelorette and The Amazing Race
                  http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#29 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

The cast is revealed!

Big Brother: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

#30 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

So Supposedly they are going to be seperated into groups for a while and they will have to compete as those groups every week. The losers will have to sleep in the "Secret" room. The only thing that they really have shown was that there are no beds and it doesn't look comfy. There are rumors that it's Ice cold in there and the lights never go off...The losers will also have to shower on the right side of the showers, which will be cold water only all summer.

I am so excited for next week. I love seeing he new rumors and things every day.
                      Oh there is also a "Mystery" house guest. There is a lot of speculation that's it's either Sheila, Brian (bb9) or The blonde girl who went out with Eric for a while...I can't think of her name!! LOL And supposedly this mystery houseguest is going to be a part of one of the groups to give them the advantage. Hmmmmm

These twists never amount to much (The only twist I loved was the twin twist) but it's funn to guess about it.
                      I can't wait for Big Brother to begin. That's how I know my Summer is officially underway.
                      I am such a dork! :-)
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users