Big Brother 11

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#191 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

omg how did i not notice that she got rejected!?

#192 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
    • 553 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:03 PM

OMG!!! Out of all the HOH comps that Natalie didn't win, she wins the one that puts her in the final 3!!!!

What will she do tonight?

#193 BachataBride

• Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

OMG!!! I just watched tonights show & I could seriously kick Natalie right in the head!! That girl drives me crazy!!!! I won't get into details so I don't spoiler it for you PVR/DVR/TiVo-ers but god she was so awkward in her "meet up"!!! And the lie she told - totally ridiculous!!! I am a horrible lier & have already come up with a better lie then she did!!! UGH! She better not win!!! I would like to see Jordan win, but I don't think she could over Kevin & Michelle - and she would never take Natalie to the finals with her (and I don't even know if she could win over Natalie!). I would like to see Kevin & Michelle in the finals because it would be a really close race!

#194 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

seriously wtf! i hope this doesnt spoil for those who havent watched tonights episode but that was the WORST PROPOSAL ACCEPTANCE EVER!!!!!!! Her man was so cute and in love with her and she looked like she didnt even really care!!!!!!!!!!!! so annoyed!

I want to punch her out thinking about how she thinks she is "so smart" and keeps referring to herself as so amazing, etc. And that damn crown she wore during nominations and her stupid speeches, made me sick!

I'll be fine with anyone that wins........EXCEPT HER!!!!!!!!!

that was my venting schpeal!

#195 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

She is so cold! She didn't even look that happy to see him. I mean it has been 3 months since she has seen the man she loves and that is the greeting he got?
            She is so nasty. I swear she isn't even a likable person :-( I pray that she does not win this game.
            Veto was played already and I won't spoil for any of you who the winner is, but once Russ and Jeff left this game, I honestly cold careless. At this point the only person i would be even Slightly happy with winning is Michelle.
            The one thing I can say is, Kevin should not be mad at Natalie for taking that Pandora's box, because if that was his man waiting in that room, he would have taken it also. They all would have so you can't really be mad at that.
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#196 Candice

• 223 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

OMG I cannot believe tonights show!! I DO NOT want Natalie to win!!! I just cannot believe how they don't know she is not over 18?!? she has to be 21 to drink...do they think BB would allow under age drinking?? Common. Do you think when the others find out she lied about her age from day one they will think diferently of her?
              50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#197 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

Kevin def already knows...e has told her to her and face and then he dropped it. But he knows she is lying about her age.
                The others are sooo dumb...Not only about her drinking, but the fact that she was in all of these poker tournaments...HELLO you have to be at least 21!! I don't know if they have just decided who cares, or they really havent caught on, but she took this stupid lie too far. I hope if she makes it to the finals, it bites her in the ass in the end!! How awesome would it be if THAT lie, her first lie (of many) in the house, was the one thing that kept her from half a mil?? LOL That would be classic!!!
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#198 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

OMG PhillyBride!!!!! Tell me who wins the veto!!!!!!!!! I'm drying!!!!!!!!!

Did you see it on the live feed?

#199 Jessica

• VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

I agree, the whole meeting with her man was super awkward. It was like they were strangers. Such a lack of chemistry there. Hopefully she was just in shock or re-thinking her decision to open the box because if not, that's gotta be a pretty lackluster relationship.

I agree Kevin can't be mad, but I still think all his comments were super funny.

Jordan almost made ME cry when she was crying. Poor girl

#200 FatCracker

• 192 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hahaha, I'm not the only one who wants to kick her in the head...lol!
                      I can't get over how childish Natalie is. First time ever in BB history to have a family member, and she didn't even seem excited. And the proposal was adorable (twisty ring), but her reaction WTF?! She seemed more excited to be around Jesse than see her man after 2 months.
                      At this point I'm hoping for Kevin and Jordan for final 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users