266 replies to this topic

#171 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mel&B
    Any live feed watchers that have any good gossip I read one spoiler site and I'm not liking what I'm reading about my favorite players!
    Agree! I'm not liking what I am reading either. It's unreal how easily J/J believe Natalie!

#172 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

Yeah i'm still watching too. We have showtime so i try and catch late night big brother on DVR sometimes. There's a twist i guess coming up soon... I hope they announce what it is on this evenings episode.

natalie really irks me, I hope she doesn't win.

#173 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:33 AM

I think Kevin made a smart move! Jeff is the biggest threat and you can get michelle out any time, since no one likes her. I hope natalie doesnt win, she is annoying and undeserving! I hope either Jeff or Kevin wins and I can definitely see Jeff winning that veto!

#174 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:41 AM

It cracks me up how Natalie keeps saying she is such a strong competitor...she hasn't won $hit!! I think if anyone took her to the finals they would win over her - who's going to give 1/2 a million to someone who didn't win anything!?

#175 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          It cracks me up how Natalie keeps saying she is such a strong competitor...she hasn't won $hit!! I think if anyone took her to the finals they would win over her - who's going to give 1/2 a million to someone who didn't win anything!?
          I know! She keeps saying she doesn't want anyone to know how strong she is and that is why she doesn't win. Yeah, right! I don't believe her. I do think she is playing a strong mental game though. She has stirred up a lot of sh*t and has completely tricked J/J.

#176 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
          • 553 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

I haven't read any of the spoilers and I've been keeping myself away from youtube so that its a surprise who wins the veto tonight....I hope its Jordan, cause she will take Jeff off and then she can't go up :)

Ps - I <3 Jeff!!! Could he be any hotter?? lol

#177 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:16 AM

I'm so sad!

#178 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:25 AM

I'm so sad too. I hope Kevin keeps Jeff. He deserves to win I think. And Michelle did make sense with everything she was saying to him in the hot tub.

#179 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

I agree...Jeff should stay. He's "earned" it more than Jordo! But I'm sad that the duo will be split up. I wonder if they will get together after the show?? I wonder if we will ever know if they do!

#180 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

Hey Ladies!! I have been MIA from this thread for a while...Since Russell left there hasn't been too much drama :-)

That "Twist" was the dumbest thing EVER! I still don't get the point of finding the key and unlocking Kevin. So stupid.
                    I knew all about it before the show aired, but all of us Live Feeders were CONVINCED there was more to that then what they were explaining, but no.... :-(
                    There was even a rumor that whoever found the key unlocked the legendary "Diamond Veto" This doesn't exist, but every year it gets thrown out there. It supposedly gives you to the power to not only Veto a nom, but also pick the replacement. Since Jeff found the key, everyone was grasping to straws with hope of a Diamond Veto. But, It didn't happen. He won't be that Lucky twice!! LOL

As for Jeff...Him & Jordan are still my fav's but they got really cocky since they were in power for 3 weeks in a row basically. They even became a little unlikable, because like other houseguests who were in power...the paranoia & fear that you will not be in power anymore come Thursday started to hit. I think they should have kept Russell. Jeff would have won against him in the Final 2. But now he went back on his word, he lost a potential Jury vote and that doesn't matter because he is going home this week!

I think if Nat goes to Final 2 (she plans to take Jordan) she will win. All 3 Jurors right now are her friends. and even though Jeff doesn't like her much, for whatever reason, he thinks she is honest, so if she wasn't against Jordan, she would have his vote.
                    She hasn't won anything and needs to go.
                    She gets REALLY friendly to each person before they are evicted and sent to Jury. She is smart that way. She has no blood on her hands and she is making friends, then sending them off...Hmmmm

She is so gross too. YUCK

The feeds have been boring. Jeff won't even look at Kevin. He is still trying to get Nat's Vote..However, Jordan and Nat struck something up the other day and it gave Jordan a little spark to want to stay....Funny enough Jeff & Nat also had a talk that gave him a spark to stay and Neither Jeff or Jordan told each other about the little talks they each has with Nat...Hmmmmm
                    I think Jeff is prepared to go, But still hoping for a miracle.
                    I hope Jordan wins HOH this week and sends Kevin home. I am all for a Michelle Jordan F2 :-)
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users